Monday, August 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Andis Pro Shaver No.17155 Replacement Foil and Cutter

Andis Pro Shaver No.17155 Replacement Foil and Cutter

From other reviews I thought it greatly possible that the plastic housing wouldn't fit snugly. I was very happy that it fit perfectly just like the original. Also the old blades snap off easily and new ones go on just as easily. So far very happy. The shave isn't noticeably different from the old. I've had my Andis razor for nearly a year now and still like the shave. I only ordered this product because my foil had torn. I couldn't find replacement only foils so I bought this kit instead which so far works perfectly. Came within a few days too.

Not sure I'm rough or the foil is delicate. I have to replace my foil every 2 weeks or so. However I love the way I can keep my head bald with little effort. Replacing foil is still cheaper than the barber shop and not getting hair bumps is priceless. Still 5 stars.

I have been a barber for 12 years, owned a shop for 7. I do a lot of skin fades/skin tapers/skin blowouts/beard and face work, and used the Wahl 5 Stars for years. And I was skeptical when Andis came out with their version of a box shaver, but I gave it a shot. And unless Wahl comes up with a lithium ion battery and better cutting blade assembly, these are my every day go tos. I used to have to leave the Wahl Shaver on its charger cord constantly, I only have to plug these in for an hour halfway through a ten hour day. I used to have to change the cutting bars on the Wahls every two weeks: I change the foil once a month on these and then the whole assembly the following month. Cuts a lot faster too, so if you're using it to smooth out a transition and don't have your method down, it could cut too fast, but I love it. Andis has only won me over a few times over the years, and this is definitely one of them. Thank you for making this great product.

It can bite and be irritating to the skin. If you clean/disinfect it regularly, it should be very minimal. However, if you had acne problems or even sensitive skin, invest a bit more for a better product that does not irritate as much.

Great replacement for my original that was broken during travel. Please by a case for these if you plan to travel with it. If your hair grows fast like mine you can’t get the best results after 2 days. I recommend ever other day use. If you skip several days you gonna need something to clean you off first. Then you can use these.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • For use with Andis ProFoil and ProFoil Plus Lithium Titanium Foil Shavers
  • Includes replacement foils and cutting bars
  • Gold titanium hypo-allergenic foils for irritation-free shaving

Description

Andis Pro Shaver No.17155 Replacement Foil and Cutter

Replacement Foil and Replacement Cutter packaged together for the Pro Foil Shaver #17155.



The color is a perfect match, the blades cut perfectly and the foil is on point. This literally brought my andis shaver back to life. CUTS LIKE NEW and dramatically reduced the noise. I almost bought a Babyless..thank god I didn't because now they cut the same. No bs

Bought the Andis pro shaver a year ago and started to get dull. Replacement worked very well. Easy install diagram for installing
blades.

Easy to install . Great price . Love it .

Works great for military barbers that need replacements constantly.

Item does what it says. No complaints

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment