Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wokaar Wax Warmer Hair Removal Waxing Kit with 4 Hard Wax Beans and 10 Wax Applicator Sticks

Wokaar Wax Warmer Hair Removal Waxing Kit with 4 Hard Wax Beans and 10 Wax Applicator Sticks

I've owned this product for about a month so far. I've used it for my eyebrows, upper lip, chin, stomach/belly, and underarms area. I still get a brazilian done at a professional place, because I am not sure how I'd reach everywhere, lol--but if I could do it myself, I would!

Great for eyebrow clean up. For the record, I've had my eyebrows waxed and threaded before. My eyebrow shape at this point is relatively set. This wax is great for cleaning up areas around my eyebrow, but if I want to actually change the shape a bit I'll go in with my trusted tweezers.

Upper lip is clean. This area hurts like hell for me but at least I get it over with, lol.

Underarms are the nicest looking they've ever looked! I've never removed the hair here with wax, and was dealing with razor bumps and dark underarms. I've waxed my underarms a couple times and I'm happy so far.

Legs are easy and not as painful as the face imo, but take the most time and a LOT of wax! Just FYI, I had to use a lot of one bag just to do one leg. I'm not even that tall~ [UPDATE] As an update, I would not use this product (or at least this wax) for legs, just because it is such a hassle to use over large spaces. It definitely works, it's just not efficient, and probably expensive? I don't mind shaving my legs anyway :)

Belly area is very easy and not too painful, will probably also use this for bikini line clean up in between brazilians in the summer time.

Tips:
- For first time use, I'd recommend trying to cover your floor or table or whatever with scratch paper. If you're going to wax an area where the wax might drip onto your clothes, wear clothes you don't care about OR be like me and just be naked in the bathroom lol. The wax is hard to remove from anywhere that is not skin honestly.
- Test wax on your wrist or something to help avoid burning yourself
- Keep the wax maybe a tad hotter than the middle setting once all your wax beads are melted. For me, the setting is too cool if it's right in the middle, and makes the wax hard to spread. I prefer just a bit hotter, and adjust the heat hotter then cooler then hotter etc., as I go through my waxing
- I would recommend using a powder (baby powder seems popular) on the hairs before waxing
- If you want to use this device with eyebrows or lip area, it would be best to purchase small applicators that are also available on amazon
- I personally exfoliate most of the areas that I wax on a regular basis and this is something I highly recommend. A hard loofah or a body scrub should do the trick on body areas--I also use serums to help avoid ingrown hairs in more ingrown-hair-prone areas. On my face, I generally exfoliate anyway, so I don't do anything special. [UPDATE] For clarification, I don't exfoliate immediately after waxing. At the wax places I go they usually say about 2 days before exfoliating.
[UPDATE] A forgotten tip!
- Pull your skin taut when you pull the wax off! Super key to help get all the hairs out!
- As far as the heat goes, I usually try to look at the viscosity now. Too thick means it's too cool, and doesn't grab the hairs well. Too hot and it'll look very liquidy and it'll drip everywhere! There's a middleground somewhere.
- I use an oil (right now I have squalene and rose hip seed oil) afterwords to moisturize!
- If you have never gotten your hair removed before, I think it would be very helpful to watch videos on youtube :)

End thoughts:
i previously have used Sally Hansen wax strips, tweezers, and one of those springy things that takes your hair out, but this is my favorite method I've done at home so far. It's the most universal, even if it's not the easiest. This wax + heater can handle most of my hair removal needs, and then I clean up with tweezers. I am saving enough time and money with just the mentioned uses to excuse purchasing this heater.

I will update if the product breaks or somehow my opinion changes.

[UPDATED 4/24/18 for clarification]

 I can’t explain , how happy I am with this product.!! It’s simply amazing and work likes magic .!! I been waxing my body from past 15 years and have very less amount of hair but this made my work even more easier .!! In love with this life saver 😜.!! I Totally recommend this to anyone looking for a fresh and smooth skin .!! It’s amazing .!! I promise you won’t be disappointed .!! Wax Quality is so good .!! It rips the hair from the root and leaves nothing behind Superb 💛 and I came back to order more but unfortunately it out of stock. I order it in 2017 and I just ran out .Keep in my mind I am so hairy .I did order , Depilatory Wax Beans Wokaar Painless Hard Wax Beans Hair Removal Wax Beads for Women Men 300g/10oz (Lavender) and it lasted about 3 year .I don't trust any other wax beans but Wokaar :)

There's definitely an art to removing the most hair and being painless. I tried my arms first and although painless, the hair was not completely removed like with professional waxing. This could be due to me learning the technique. Next I skeptically tried my underarms (picture attached). The hair was surprisingly 100% gone, but the pain was too much. On to my legs and I had a similar experience as with my arms. Perhaps the trick is small patches, but I do not gave this kind of time for bug surface areas like legs. I'm happy with the arm results as this was the purpose for purchasing. I think baby smooth arms looks a little strange any way and am fine without the 100% hair removal. Glad to save on salon waxing costs and to have more frequent arm hair removal.

Ordered on a Friday at noon got here Sunday mid morning. Impeccable delivery! Comes with warmer, sticks, wax beads, silver tin with handle and lid. Got carried away and waxed so much! It's addicting. You have to play with the heat tho a bit to get it a consistency to lay thick. Will continue to buy beads. Saved so much money using this.

I usually have some people do the waxing for me; try the hard wax once and it was a...painful experience..Then I thought, maybe if i do it myself, it will be easier for me to control the power../ force.../timing, So I pick one and start to following the instruction step by step, It is very easy; I put a whole beg of wax bean and turn the switch all the way; after 8 and half mins it's 100% melt done (I actually time it, 8 and half mins). I am not very hairy, so there are not much to "clean"; but I did see the result! There are probably some special technique to do a better job, like how you put a thin layer of wax,and when to pull it out FAST, and maybe pull in diff direction will result differently. Anyway, I got most of hair out and still have some tiny root left behind. I finished them with my travel mini electric shaver. Job well done! Now I can save the spa money, recommend this product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EVERYTHING IS HERE:Wax warmer comes with 10pcs Wooden Spatulas and 4 pack hard wax beans(Chamomile, lavender, chocolate, Nature) 500ml wax melter can be used for heating hard wax, soft wax, loose wax, bikini wax, paraffin wax and pearl wax.
  • SAFE and CONVENIENT:FDA Approved,Upgraded ABS material to prevent overheat;The waxing pot temperature is adjustable from160℉ to 240℉ with the dial. It will stop working and light off when up to 240℉and start working when under 160℉.
  • RAPID MELT WAING KIT :It's an ideal hot wax warmer for hair removal at home,Just need 10 minute heating hard wax,you can enjoy painless waxing,widely used on face, legs, eyebrow, underarms, bikini lines,etc.
  • EASY TO USE:Do not need hair removal paper/wax strip, painless and anti-allergic.The wax heater pot with a See-through lid and removable pot makes it easy to clean.
  • SKIN CARE:Special ingredient for sensitive skin, Wokaar hard wax beans minimizes discomfort and protect you away from any subsequent irritation,you can enjoy being hairless and smooth.

Description

Package Include:1 x Wax Heater2 + 2 Wax Beans in the pot10 x Sticks
Introduction:1.No cellophaneor non-wovenstrip needed2.Hard wax bean shave types of different formulas ,different formulas as different smell fordifferent use3.Can be used on all areas of the body: armpit, bikini area, eyebrows, beard and other growtharea.Directions For Use:1.Cleansing Face,Exfoliating.2.Apply moisturizing essential oil to the skin.3.Just plug inand rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp lights up and the heater starts working. Take appropriate amount of wax beans into adepilatory wax heater to melt.4.Heat the wax to a melting temperature,after the wax melted,spread a layer of wax with aspatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.5.After 15-20 minutes, feel the wax temperature disappears when the wax stripped,against the direction of the hair growth quickly ,coated with skin cream.6.Pour some of Water into the container heating dissolved away the wax7.Use makeup remover scraper and paper towel to wipe out the inside of the wax pot to get rid of any residue. Specifications:1.Capacity: 500 CC2.Box Size: 20 *20 * 15cm3.Aluminumcontainer: D10.5cm * 6.5cm4.Rated power voltage:100W,110-120V,US Plug5.Frequency:50/60Hz6.Weight: 1kg /pc7.Adjustable Temperature:Maximum 240°F  Note:① Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.② Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.③ Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.④ Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower,or sunbathing.⑤ If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder,consult your doctor before use.⑥ Keep away from Children.



 I love the waxing bean! I am a licensed aesthetic. After using a lot of waxing products I found waxing bean is safe and fast. Usually I use hard wax on the sensitive area like under arms and bikini, and use soft wax on regular area. However, I like the bean waxing better. It's easy to put on my client skin and easy to removed also easy to clean which left on my client's skin. In addition, the waxing heater is high quality than The old one I used, the price is cheap. High recommend this waxing kit.

Great product. Great value. Really did a nice job of removing hair. I couldn't get a lot of hair to come out at first, I found the more wax you use the better the results. Doesn't hurt too much either.

Simply amazing!! I got 10x more hair than waxing with strips. After I had my daughter my hair grew in a lot more, faster, and thicker and I think I finally found the solution. The picture is the hair from just my chin. It waxes cleaner than waxing with strips because it doesn't leave a sticky residue after. As far as the pain. I have a high pain tolerance but it honestly isn't that bad. If you rip it quickly it stings for just a second. Love love love this product! I would recommend any and every woman or man to go purchase this!!! So affordable and effective!

I received the package today and was super nervous to use it. The directions were a little confusing as it kept mentioning hot water, but no where did it say to add water to anything so I just asked my friend who does waxing and she said no water. Also, it says there are 2 temp settings med and high, but mine has 5 or 6 different tempatures (the best for me was half way between 160 and 185) but despite those two things I love this product! I am completely inexperienced, I've never been waxed or used wax before and it's so easy. Literally just use the stick to wipe some on, wait a minute, rip it off. It's that simple sand it works great! Also, it's not completely pain free, but feels very close to ripping a bandaid off.

I usually only do small areas (underarms, feet, etc) but I did a part of my leg to show how well it works. It’s not 100% but that might be because my hair was too short. But it works!

Just be VERY careful to check the temperature (learned that the hard way... the unit does get HOT). I generally put a dab on my inner wrist like you do for a baby bottle so if it’s too hot I can pull it off quickly without ripping hair out (cuz that’s its job, and it’s effective). I usually aim for about 170 on my unit.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment