Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Tree Hut bare Moisturizing Shave Oil, 7.7oz, Essentials for Soft, Smooth, Bare Skin

Tree Hut bare Moisturizing Shave Oil, 7.7oz, Essentials for Soft, Smooth, Bare Skin

Ordered this item when Walmart was out of my shave oil. It was girly but the price/volume was much better than what I was paying.

Wow, this is so much better than Shave Secret. A zillion times better. It's thinner and applies easier/better. It doesn't clog my razor as bad and almost no cleanup.

The shave is smoother and my skin feels much better. No overwhelming girly smell (but a little girly).

The Shave Secret price at Wallie Mart is $4 for 18ml. The Tree Hut Oil is $10 for 231ml.

My boyfriend looooves this product. We somehow ended up with a small sample bottle and when he finished the bottle he went back to his shave gel. He said he wouldn’t get as many nicks and Felt the blade would come closer to his skin but wouldn’t irritate it when using the oil. When he switched back to the gel, he asked if I could start looking for the oil again because he liked it much better. Would recommend and will keep purchasing this product.

I been reading a lot of reviews for this and wasnt sure if it would work for me. I honestly was tired of using shaving foam. It would irritate me most of the time and wasnt getting the greatest of shaves. I purchased the shave oil and I am in love. I had to get used to the gel texture but once that passed it was an awesome experience. I was able to shave cleanly. I used this on my arm pits and pubic area. I used this at least three times already and have not gotten any ingrown hairs, red bumps or any irritation at all in that area. Definitely a win for me.

I've tried SO MANY different shave items. They are often used up quickly, leave rings of rust on my shower ledge, and sometimes my skin has issues with the scents. With this Tree Hut Bare Moisturizing Shave Oil, ALL of my problems are fixed - EVEN the ring on the ledge! It's amazing! Seriously my favorite.

Want to actually SEE where you’re shaving?? Use this!! My legs are smoother than the bottom of freshly newborn 6 lb 9oz baby Jesus. I highly recommend. I don’t even have to use a full pump on each leg, a little goes a long way; like when you’re cooking rice. You’re probably going to need way less than you think.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% PURE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER - Premium deep moisturizer that wonderfully softens and smooths dry cracked skin.
  • BLEND OF natural oils - Infused with amazing skin conditioners found to prevent dryness.
  • PARABEN FREE - Absolutely no parabens or formaldehyde donors! Free of harmful chemicals for healthy skincare.
  • MADE IN THE USA - Proudly made in America by a world class professional cosmetics team in an American beauty lab.

Description

Achieve a smooth, comfortable shave with Tree Hut Shave Oil. The perfect hair removal essential, this shave oil is infused with 100% pure natural Shea Butter and blend of natural oils to help make skin silky smooth. Indulge in the silky delight and show your skin some love while getting your best shave!



Contrary to what another reviewer wrote- Tree Hut absolutely does NOT test on animals, even the glycerin they use is plant derived. It would be a shame for someone not to try this wonderful product based on misinformation. It only takes one pump per leg to get the softest, smoothest shave. This oil/gel has a very light, pleasant smell & I will always have a bottle in my shower.

I am in love with this product. I hate shaving my legs because I get horrible irritation for hours regardless of what type of razor I use and I've tried all of them and getting professionally waxed as well. I used a sensitive 3 blade razor from Gillette with the complete shaving line from Tree Hut and it gave me the smoothest, softest shave ever!!! I do have thick hair with sensitive skin and it worked perfectly. It is a oily consistency not a lather/foam so your tub will get a little slippery when you rinse it off so be careful.

Ive been trying many different shaving creams, gels, etc. I got this one based on the reviews and I will say it works fairly well. My legs are suuuper prone to razor burn, even after changing blades and moisturizing constantly. This stuff goes on nice, smells great and the razor does glide through. I do still sometimes get razor burn, however, and I wish more came in the bottle. I also use castle soap for shaving and I feel like both do an equal job. Overall I would recommend it. Definitely a lot better than any shaving cream I've tried!

My daughter swears by this shaving gel! It lasts a very long time and well worth the price! She's on her second bottle and will purchase again! We received this product in one of the sample boxes we receive and love it! Great product!

I have fair skin and very light hair, so I cannot do laser hair removal on my bikini area and EVERY time I shave it, I get a handful of red nicks and bumps. I recently switched to this shave oil AND a single blade razor (less blades you have the softer it is for your skin) and I have not had a SINGLE bump. This stuff was like $7, worst case you just use it as a moisturizer. Highly recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment