
I won’t show a picture now due to the fact that I’ve recently shaved my beard. However the product is great and I would highly recommend it for any guy that wants to join the “Beard Gang”!
Good product I haven’t seen any updates yet hopefully soon. The oil have a good smell
Came very neatly packaged with easy to understand instructions, has worked very well so far!
Great products!! Noticed a difference within 5 days!
I haven't used it long enough to see efficient results but can definitely tell its working!

Feature Product
- The power duo - Growth Oil & Growth Vitamins. Used in combination for epic results
- See improved growth in as little as 3 weeks, with these Essential Vitamins & Nutrients
- Eliminate Beard Itch, Transform Dormancy into Active Growth, Provide Rich Texture & Luster
- Contains natural ingredients that stimulate hair follicles such as Castor & Essential Oils
- Faster, Thicker, Fuller Beard Growth
Description

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment