Friday, July 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Thayers Witch Hazel Toner With Aloe Vera Formula Alcohol-Free Cucumber - 12 Oz, Pack of 3

Thayers Witch Hazel Toner With Aloe Vera Formula Alcohol-Free Cucumber - 12 Oz, Pack of 3

Best toner for my skin! I love the cucumber!!!!
I’m in my mid 20s and still struggle with acne. After lots of trial and error, things working for a week and then back to the acne, I finally found what works for me.
I used to use the generic witch hazel from the drugstore, with mostly rubbing alcohol in it. I didn’t realize how harmful this was (and that it’ll cause wrinkles faster) until I stumbled upon this! My skin is softer and cleaner.
Another pro tip, I use jojoba oil as my moisturizer. Generic commercial stuff does not work for me, neither am I willing to pay obscene amounts for department store quality.

I pray they never discontinue it. It really helps soothe the redness on my face and helps to keep my pores clear between clay masking.

I use this multiple times a day, as does my fiancee, and I got my dad into it. perfect natural way to cleanse the skin

I love this stuff... The store I used to purchase it at, no longer carries it. I actually thought I ordered 2 bottles - but I ordered 2 packages of 3 bottles each. I am stocked up for a couple years. Thank you.

Love the way in cleans and smells great


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 0458828

Description

Brought To You By Thayers 12 Fluid Ounce Total Of 3 Packs Upc : 041507070073 High Quality



Love it. Clean and hydrated

This is absolutely wonderful toner and it moistens the skin without oil. It is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone. I can't say enough about how much I love this product.

I usually really enjoy thayers witch hazel but this is the first time I used the cucumber scent and I am not a fan. It does, however, seem more soothing to my skin compared to the rose petal scent. overall, it gets the job done

I really like this Toner. It isn't the cheapest thing you can buy, but I will pay a little more for it because frankly I like the cucumber scent and it is a good toner.

Buy it all the time , no alcohol

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment