
The people who complained here about split foils and broken blades must be the same people who don't change the oil in their cars until the "check engine" light comes on. The Surker is an okay shaver but you have to actually maintain it! Basic physics. The blades move back and forth along the foil. Friction! Just like your car's engine. So that friction causes the foil splits and the blades break. Friction! How to fix? Duh! Oil. By some electric shaver oil. Amazon sells an "Oster Blade Lube" dirt cheap. One bottle will last until 2030 if you use it every day. My procedure: Shave. Pop open the Surker head. Rinse the hairs out. Let it dry for a bit. Close the head. Put just a few drops of shaver oil along both foils. Turn the shaver on for just a second and then off. Bingo! No friction. Blades last about a year before they finally get dull. Foils are fine. .... Or... wait for the check engine light to come on and then complain.......
So its been about 3 weeks now. Purchased Jan 2019. Its very comfortable to hold. Very comfortable shaving. No complaints from customers yet. This having blade and foil issues keep them oiled! Also the amountnof pressure you use plays a huge factor when using foil shavers. Stop pressing so hard and let the shaver do its job!
5 Months Later. 5/30/2019. Still working great. Again key is letting the shaver do its job. Dont press the foils on your face too much.
High quality travel razor. Excellent design, quiet, good power charged or on AC. Holds charge a long time. Gives close shave yet not as smooth a glide on skin as a single head travel razor like Panasonic's which is also excellent. Well packaged, simple, quick charge. A-1 ergonomic razor and easy to lean. Unique hinged design allows user to empty and clean without removing whole razor head as with other shavers and the sideburn edger works great too!
I have been using a Panasonic shaver for years. While it got the job done, I was never overly impressed by it.
When it came time to buy replacement blades and screen, I thought I would look for something different. I came across this shaver, and the price for the razor and a spare set of blades was the same as the blades for the Panasonic. I figured I would give it a try.
I have to say that it has given me the best shave I have ever had. I have a beard, so I shave my neck and cheeks. I also use it to shave my head.
When I used it, I had around two days of growth. This thing gave me the smoothest shave with zero irritation - my neck is hit or miss with getting irritated when I shave. My shaving time was also cut in half.
With my old razor, I would have to clean out the head 3-4 times while shaving my head. This one only had to be cleaned out once. It also gave me much cleaner edges around my beard.
My only hope is that it holds up for a decent amount of time.
-Update
I have used this shaver for a third time, and just wanted to say that it is still a great purchase. When I shaved today, I had about three days growth. With my old razor, I would have needed to use clippers to get it short enough for the razor to handle it. This one handled it no problem. There were a couple times that I had to go extra slow, but worked fine. After three shave’s - head, neck, cheeks, it is still at 70% battery.
I also purchased oil for it that seems to make it work even better.
If you’re on the fence, just go ahead and buy it.
I only use it in dry mode, but it provides almost as close a shave as my Harry's blade. I don't use it for every shave, but probably 4 times a week. I don't have a heavy beard, overall, but it's thick in places and this handles it superbly. I always use a moisturizing lotion afterwards on my face, which I don't have to do when using foam, but if you don't, your skin feels dry. But that's true of all electric shavers. This one has great battery life and ergonomically works great.

Feature Product
- PROFESSIONAL BLADE WITH PIONEER TECHNOLOGY:Upgrade 3 swivel blade technology, 45ÂșAcute steel and blade. The reciprocating wedge head fits perfectly to the contour of your face, the honeycomb mesh blade to shave the beard stubble, the contour follower system adapts easily to any curve, almost no pressure and no irritation to trim mustaches, beard and sideburns, quite easy to use.
- LED DIGITAL DISPLAY: The led light on the shaver not only shows the Power Display, also shows the symbol of Accelerated Indicator, Cleaning Reminder, Charge Indicator and Electronic Lock Indicator. These light helps you easily maintain your individual look and style by remind you everytime you use.
- WHOLE BODY WATERPROOF AND CORDLESS:Since whole body is waterproof, you can precise trimming, sculpting, detailing and cutting both wet and dry, even during the shower. Cordless also make the gromming more convinient. p for clean symbol & plug for charging symbol & turbo for speeding symbol & lock for travel guard, avoiding the wrong haircut and creating the desired hair style. Cordless and rechargeable bread clippers is more convenient.
- LONG LASTING LITHIUM BATTERY AND USB CHARGE: With lithium battery, SURKER beard trimmer can be used up to 1.5 hour by once fully charge. USB charge makes the charging much easier, perfect for daily and travel use.
- ONE-YEAR WARRANTY AND BEST GIFT FOR FATHER'S DAY: SURKER Mens Electric Shaver offers one-year Warranty. Please contact us if you have any problems after purchase. We will provide the best service. If there is any problem with the accessories, we will Deliver the ones you need separately. It's also a good gift choice for Father's Day!
Description
SURKER Electric Shavers for MenTrimmer & Hair Trimmer & Beard Trimmer
SPECIFICATION
Brand: SURKER
Universal Voltage: 100-240V
Battery:1*Li-ion battery 14500,500mAh
Charging time: 1.5 hour
Battery Time: up to 90 minutes
AC100-240V50-60HZ/DC5V800MA GS electric transformer
★Advantages:
♡ Even more powerful and efficient shaver
♡ Chargeable lithium battery,90minutes rapid charge
♡ Waterproof,can wash by water
♡ Perfect fit face and neck curve
♡ Upgraded 3 pivoting head blade technique
♡ One-Key lock function
♡ 12 months Warranty
PACKAGE
1 x Electrical shaver
1 x Transparent protection lid
1 x Back pop-up hair trimmer
1 x Cleaning brush
1 x Charger
1 x User Manual
1 x Traveling Bag
IMPORTANT
❤If you are not satisfied or there is something wrong with the product or attachments.Contact us,we will solve it .
Wow, it is powerful. It is better to use it with shaving cream. I tried dry shave once. While it shaves very clean to the touch, it left itchy irritation on my skin. The material and finish of the razor feel a little cheap comparing to similar razor from big brand names. Only time can tell how long it will last.
Good for medium to light whiskers. Works well under jaw cheek area and chin area. Not for shaving hair to get Vin Diesel look. Price is good and compares well with the Remington Travel shaver available for under $20. Closer shave can be gotten with Braun and Panasonic models with same style shaver although those brand are higher priced. For a better shaver you'll spend over $60. Heavier beards better off with Triple header models Norelco or Remington
I was pleasantly surprised to use this razor for the first time. I have used many electric shavers from all of the major manufacturers and this is as good as any I have used in the past. I shaves very close and is fairly quiet. It is somewhat lighter in weight then Panasonic and others but does not feel cheaply made. The most remarkable thing about this shaver is the price. It is actually hundreds of dollars cheaper than some of the higher cost items. Overall, I do not think you will go wrong with the Surker Shaver.
Why spend a lot of money on expensive brands if you could have the best results with this awesome Surker Electric Shaver!
Very close shave.
Very Impressed. Thank you!!!!
Like others, I'm impressed. It doesn't have the heft of a Remington or Braun so some may feel there is some quality missing. That may be so but the final result is what counts. So, while it may feel "cheap" because of styling or light weight I'm not going back to my Braun.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment