
The best there is. I have tried several different shave oils. This is by far the best ever. Fresh clean scent too. I cant get enough of this stuff.
Always great - though getting a bit expensive
My husband received a sample from a friend and he was hooked. Personally he had the softest face after, I just had to find the full sized product for him!
I started using this several years ago when traveling and now use it all the time. It's great by itself or under shave cream for an extra close and smooth shave. The other brands you can buy in stores don't really compare.
Changed everything about shaving for me. Discovered while traveling and will never switch away from it. Have tried a couple other oils but Somersets is by far the best. The 35ml bottle lasts me about a year... it's still a relatively TINY bottle and travels wonderfully, it smells fantastic, it's completely natural and best of all it gives me the best shaves I've had my entire life without the burn and breakout I would suffer form occasionally in the past. This stuff is a win win, win WIN. I don't understand why more people aren't raving about it, honestly.

Feature Product
- 100 % Natural Shave Oil for Men
- 3-4 drops per shave
- All natural ingredients
- Shave on the go, no need to rinse
- Perfect for Travel
Description
The Original English Shave Oil. Somersets shaving oil is made with the finest essential oils from around the world. With 25 years of history, Somersets is the original and the best.
It always seemed wasteful to me to use a handful of lather to do something that should be so simple. Two and a half drops of this is all I need to shave (I keep a van Dyke so don't have that much to cover) without nicks or abrasion. At that rate this will last me a good long time and if I take it in a travel bag give me more room in my TSA approved bag of liquids.
My husband has always been a shaving foam kind of guy, but likes this when he travels, as it gives him a smooth shave. He likes to carry on his bag when we fly (and aerosol cans are a "no-no".)
Good shave oil. I use only 3 drops and rub it in. Good shave with no discomfort. Product has a nice scent but not strong.
Excellent! You will not get a smoother more comfortable shave than with Somersets shaving oils. Leaves skin soft and smooth.
This is good, always buy the big size. Save money, shave well!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment