
I've tried many beard products throughout the years. I tend to grow my beard out for anywhere from 6-18 months at a time so it can get lengthy. Running into reuzel has been by chance. I go to a local barber for trims and my barber has this balm. I wasn't too sure at first about the scent maybe because I couldn't pin point what it smells like. I can't say I loved the scent at first but I didn't dislike it. I will say it does not leave that puke like scent in your beard like some other products I have tried after applying. I have actually grown to love the scent and describe it as a baby powder/clean air scent. My wife says it smells like those baby dolls when she was a kid that were made to smell like baby powder. The best part is the body and hold it gives to my beard for days. I like to apply after shower and mostly dry but damp beard. I do have a thicker beard so not sure how this will work in yours. I have tried grave before shave and it did not work for me at all and did not like the scents. I can say the body and hold results for me are very similar to wild man beard cream, which I love but is very different in texture being it's a cream, and I refuse to put wild man beard cream on my mustache due to after application scent it gives. One last thing I've noticed is a little reuzel goes a long way. It's got that semi sticky/pasty texture that stays on your hands after application so I tend to lean on less is better because I still have some on my hands always after applying.
Just started growing the beard again (12/26/17) and I've missed Reuzel...the scent and the hold it gives. I've used a dozen different balms over the years and Reuzel has been the best for me. Reuzel breaks down easily with experience and want to. Excellent product working into your hands before your beard....warm it up
Coming back for another! Great product. Light scent. Amazing hold on a 6+ inch full beard. Not oily, but gives beard a healthy mild sheen. My old school barber even asked what product I was using because he wanted to carry it.
Another bonus...NO TREE NUT OR STONEFRUIT OILS. With the rising issues of tree nut allergies, it is hard to find a quality product that doesn’t have almond oil, cashew oil, avocado oil or similar. My wife is deathly allergic to these compounds. Really wish these companies would take that in to consideration. But because they didn’t, it caused be to stumble on this great company and product line.
The folks that are giving 1 Star because of scent...come on guys. Seriously? Scent is a very personal and subjective preference. One mans trash is another’s treasure. Just because you don’t care for the scent doesn’t mean other people won’t love it. Learn how to review...
My husband said he was told by a professional beard groomer in Pittsburg while he was traveling that this stuff is the cat's meow! I found it on amazon because he was out. He was so excited!!! It has a light scent that is pleasant and doesn't mat his beard down. It stays in place all day too and that suckers like 6" long!
Used multiple products across the board but never really happy with the their outcome till I was introduced to this line while visiting family in FL. Brothers barber shop, specializing in beard products, care and maintaence
Finally found a beard balm that doesn't make you smell like a cheap cigar or a urinal mint. Nice clean babypowderish kind of smell. Perfect consistency. Easy to apply and lasts fro a while.

Feature Product
- Helps seal in moisture and protect the hair
- softens coarse and rogue hairs
- promotes itch free beard growth
Description
Reuzel Beard Balm is a light to medium hold, multipurpose balm formulated with shea butter and argan oil for your beard and the skin underneath. Used to reduce itch, beard ruff, promote thicker hair, tame rogue hairs, reduce split ends, and to soften coarse hairs. Conditions and helps facial hair with new growth.
I havent met a Ruezel product I havent loved. This was was sent to my unruly brorher in law, an anal-set-in-his ways-kinda guy, whoafter 2 weeks, tried it on his stache. Winner!
worked good for my beard. I even used it as hair gel one or 2 times because I ran out and it worked fine for that too . LOL
I used this product for my beard and was very pleased. It smells excellent; it helps hold your beard in place without making it feel like it is matted down. I've tried about 5 different beard balms and this one is definitely in the top one or two.
love the scent and helps keep the dry skin down and keeps his beard looking nice all day long without being sticky
Love this stuff and the Reuzel brand

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment