Friday, July 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Professional Hair Dye Temporary Hair Color Stick Non-toxic Salon Diy Hair Dyeing Mascara (Silver-gray)

Professional Hair Dye Temporary Hair Color Stick Non-toxic Salon Diy Hair Dyeing Mascara (Silver-gray)

My 9-year old son wanted to dye his hair blue, so we compromised and tried this instead. Not having used hair chalk or actual dye before, I don't have much to compare it to, but it seemed to work pretty well. It's like putting mascara on your hair. Went on easy and the color stayed on for two days until he washed his hair -- and after one shampoo there was only one spot that still had a slight blue tinge to it; otherwise, it all washed out. It dries quickly (and I used a blow dryer afterwards, just in case), and didn't seem to rub off on the couch or his pillow. The fine-toothed comb was nice, too, because it made his hair look nice and soft (not all clumped together like we'd painted it with something). I got a bunch all over my hand when I was applying it, but it washed off easily in the sink.

I love these colors! I don't put them in my hair all the time, but I think it's fun. And I'm 70 years old! 😊 This is a great product!

Beyer than I expected. Washes out easy and really looks good in the hair.

Love this stuff. I have a cute short hair cut so it looks fun when I add little to the bangs area. Really pretty put in the sun. Love the red wine & sky blue! I'm 47 & have said it looks awesome & classy.

I bought this because these are my daughters three favorite colors and she wanted summer hair. You put it on like mascara, so if you can imagine mascara-ing someone's entire head of hair, you can see why that would take a while. And unless you or your child have really short hair, there won't be enough any any given tube or maybe all three to do a whole head. We did the bottom three inches of my daughter's hair and ran out of blue before I was done. So, not a lot in there, but fun and the colors are vibrant once they're on. Not as messy as chalk.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Materials: Non-toxic, Do Not Harm To Your Hair and Skin.You can diy color your hair,your beard or you pet. It's a fun product.
  • Features: Temporary Hair Color Touch-up,easy to use, Color Fast and Highlights, If you don't like it, Washes Out Easily With Shampoo.
  • Size:12.2cm*2cm*1.5cm, 10ml.
  • Application: Salon Diy Hair Dyeing,Party,Ourdoor,Cosplay, Best Gifts, Festival.
  • Apply to all types of hair, Make hair more changeable, beautiful.

Description

Product Description
Color:As the picture showed
Type: Hair Stick/ Hair Dyeing Mascara
NOTICE:
The hair color stick is temporary for your hair, not permanent hair coloring, easy to wash.
How to use it:
1、Before you dyeing your hair, make sure your hair is dry,dry hair will color more easily.
2、Picked up a lock of hair, spin out the fine comb to kindly brush from top to bottom.
3、After drying,use another side of the comb to brush,make the color natural and distributed evenly.
4 、We recommend that before going to bed wash off the hair color, avoid the dirty to your pillow.



I love playing with these hair colors. Blue is my favorite. My grandkids think their Nannee is awesome. ! Washes out & reapply. love it.

great color and the product stays on well. I use it on my brown highlights and they pop!!

We bought this for a Halloween costume to help turn my partners dark eyebrows into gray brows. This worked perfectly! Very fun!

This does not feel waxy or sticky! Bright colors with easy application. Washed right out but did not rub off on anything. We buy more for sure!

Color works on my dark hair, only downside is that you don't get much hair color.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment