Friday, July 26, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Bronzer, Light, 0.42 Ounce

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushing Bronzer, Light, 0.42 Ounce

It appears very dark when first on the brush. But it is a natural bronze when applied to the face, so don't be scared by the color. I'm pretty fair complected and this bronzer suits my skin tone well. I do not use the brush that comes with this item, it's much too small and defined than what I prefer to use with bronzer. I like it!

I have a light skin tone and this bronzer is the best I've tried yet! It's not too dark, but not too light either. I brush it all over my face lightly and then use as blush on my cheeks as well.

I've purchased this product before, but it's been changed. This one is more shimmery than the one I originally purchased. It's not too bad, but not exactly what an 40+ woman wants in a bronzer.
Still a good product!

I'm really happy with this product, I don't have to reapply all day (once usually is enough for me but I will occasionally touched up before going out at night) and it doesn't look thick/ powdery on the face! It blends really well and evenly and doesn't make me break out which was my main concern I pair this with the bronzer for this brand that I bought separately.

I have medium white skin (Italian origin) with warm glow, and its just perfect!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MINERAL AIRBRUSH BRONZER: Ultra-fine mineral powder offers impeccable coverage in this talc-free bronzer that offers a lifting, firming effect with a pop of natural color. Contour & highlight your look!
  • DERMATOLOGIST APPROVED: Our gentle, minimalist formula gives you a beautiful, airbrushed finish for up to 16 hours without harsh, irritating ingredients. Includes soft blender sponge for flawless beauty.
  • BEST FACE FORWARD: With primers, highlighters, bronzers, & mineral powders we have a full line of makeup to help you build a foundation for any look, all formulated without irritants or harsh additives.
  • SENSITIVE SKIN CARE: Physician's Formula offers a full line of skin care & makeup for sensitive skin, including mascaras, lipsticks, concealers, eyeliners, eyeshadow palettes, bb creams, bronzers & primers.
  • HEALTHY BEAUTY: All of our makeup & skincare products are hypoallergenic, safe for sensitive skin & eyes, & formulated without any of the 150+ known harsh ingredients found in other personal care items.

Description

Ultra-fine mineral bronzer delivers sunkissed color and definition with a flawless airbrushed finish. Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Ideal for extra-sensitive or breakout-prone skin. Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakouts.



I love this bronzer, and I have not been able to find it in stores lately so I was glad to see amazon had it in stock. Only negative about this product is I accidentally left it in my car once and it seems that the weather completely crumbled every last bit of bronzer that was left in there. I tried to fix it by watching Youtube videos and flattening it out myself with alcohol but it just wasn't the same.

I didn't realize this was as dark as it was, but it ended up being the perfect color for me.

A bit "orangey" but ok for small application. Not sparkly or shimmery which is great.

Like most “light” bronzers, this one is still just a tad dark. However, it goes on well and I’m happy with the ingredient list. It’s a good, inexpensive bronzer for someone trying to stay away from chemical-based makeup.

Arrived very quick!! Perfect shade

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment