Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pantene, Co Wash, Deep Hydrating, Pro-V Gold Series, for Natural and Curly Textured Hair, 15.2 fl oz

Pantene, Co Wash, Deep Hydrating, Pro-V Gold Series, for Natural and Curly Textured Hair, 15.2 fl oz

I discovered this line of Pantene products by accident. I am a Caucasian woman with extremely curly, extra fine but thick hair. The Pantene gold line is the first product in years to return my curls to their youthful shine and bounce. I use the cowash, with the pudding styling product and the shampoo and 3-min miracle conditioner every third wash. I am so excited to have found these products and to be able to love my hair again for the first time in a very, very long time!

This repairing mask did not disappoint. I did the big chop last year and have gone through dozens of products. This is in my top 3.

I used the moisturizing shampoo first then put this on. Left it on for about 20 minutes then did the comb through (prefect for dangling) and then waited another 10 minutes before rinsing out.

* I have 4b/c hair about 2 inches long

This is my new everything product. I have a mixture of 4b and 4c hair and had massive knots and tangles. This product is like butter. It melts away the dryness and tangles leaving very soft, easy to manage hair. I can even get a comb through my hair or easily finger detangle.

I love this. I’m white and have fine, long hair. Very unruly so I get keratin treatments. This is perfect for that. Cleans well, conditions and my hair smells great. I wash my hair every two days. If you’re new to co-wash, it might take your scalp a few times to adjust to not get oily between washes. This is more expensive than at Walmart though.

This co-wash is simply amazing. Amazing! Smells amazing too! My once upon a time, thick, shiny and glorious hair but now post-antibiotic, damaged, thin, fine, always tangling hair has been under such stress from all the blow-drying, styling, showering, dry shampooing, dry weather, etc. I cannot tell you just how many different conditioners, leave-in conditioners, hair masks, this trendy oil or that trendy oil, moisturizing sprays, and hair serums I've tried/own, under the advisement of friends, my salon stylist and ads promising to hydrate my poor, sad hair... Some of them, especially the pricey ones, did work well but I can't afford to keep buying those, which go for a "sale price" of around $30-40 for a measly tube!

Fast forward to this highly affordable Pantene product. I am in love. Of everything I've tried, this is the only product so far (in my years-long quest) that has managed to make my damaged fine hair look and feel soft and hydrated all day long. All day long! All while keeping my hair light and carefree. No oily roots. Wow. AND I didn't even need to spend time untangling my hair at all. My split-ends have officially gone into hiding. Hooray + another Wow. I keep wanting to touch my own hair and run my hands through them. I am so sold. Pretty please put this on subscription?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The gold standard in moisture, developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists
  • Ultra-rich cleansing conditioner is gentle on hair for a moisturized feel and ultimate softness and manageability
  • Protects natural oils with a paraben-free, sulfate-free and dye-free formula infused with Argan oil
  • Recommended by My Black is Beautiful
  • Stylist Tip: Use in place of shampoo and conditioner, in-between washes

Description

Experience the gold standard in moisture, with Pantene Pro-V Gold Series Deep Hydrating Co-Wash. Thoughtfully developed by Scientists and perfected by Stylists, every bottle of our paraben-free, sulfate-free, and dye-free formula is infused with Argan Oil. It’s gentle on hair, delivering a moisturized feel that restores strength against damage and protects natural oils essential for hair health. Use in place of Gold Series Shampoo and Conditioner system in-between washes.



I was very pleasantly surprised how well this worked for my (Caucasian, medium textured but very chemically damaged) hair. I was looking for a more affordable alternative to Wen and this seems to be a great substitute. The scent is not nearly as strong as Wen, but this rinse clean and leaves no buildup or grease behind. My hair feels so soft and healthy after just one use!

I’ve been really sissor-phobic since I cut my hair up to my chin about 3 years ago, and now it’s super long, past my elbows. Unfortunately, since I’ve been to afraid to get much more than a trim, my hair is really damaged. I’ve used this hair mask twice, and both times, I’ve felt a definite improvement in the smoothness and moisture level in my hair. It also smells amazing!

The only thing I don’t really like is that I basically have to shower twice, first to shampoo and then to rinse my hair after using the mask. I’ve been applying it to my hair after shampooing and then containing my hair in one of those disposable shower caps. The packaging says that 5-7 minutes should be sufficient, but with the level of damage to my hair, I like to do about 30-45 minutes.

Overall, I would definitely recommend!

Love this hair oil. This oil according to their lable is specifically for women of color. I am not African American but, I am here to tell you that this is the best hair oil EVER. Is is thick, has a pump, goes on nice, and smells AMAZING. My hair LOVES this product. My hair is left super shiny and super manageable. I have super thick straight hair that gets a little too "Mufasa" if it does not get oil after every wash. I am never afraid of using the hair straightener when using this hair oil.

I love this cowash. It's inexpensive and has a pump, This makes washing my kids' hair a breeze. It's super moisturizing and does a good job cleansing the hair and removing product build-up.

Great for natural hair, keeps my hair soft and tangle free. New go to co-wash!☺

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment