Monday, July 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

One N' Only Argan Oil Treatment, 8 Ounce

One N' Only Argan Oil Treatment, 8 Ounce

I absolutely love this product but you need to read the bottle very carefully before you buy this. I bought this with the assumption that this was pure Argan oil. I had intended to make a variety of homemade lotions and balms with it. It turns out that this is not pure Argan oil. It is a hair treatment for frizz and it contains Argan oil among other ingredients. I thought I was just buying argan oil and didn't realize there were other ingredients in it.
Having said this, I am still happy I purchased this because this makes an awesome hair treatment. I apply this to the ends of my hair after washing my hair and it makes my hair super silky and shiny. I was also still able to make my lotions out of this and it worked very well. I also use this on my face and it makes my skin so soft and I think it even helps with wrinkles. It has a pleasant smell to it.
This is a great product. Just make sure you read the bottle carefully before you purchase. If you are looking for a pure Argan oil this is not for you. If you are looking for a hair treatment or skin treatment give this a try. I love it and will probably purchase it again when I run out.

Has my review been of help to you? If so, would you consider hitting the "yes" button below? I appreciate it. Thankyou!

After trying the "Moroccan" brand of hair oil I was favorably impressed with the outcome, but the price? Not so much. I did a google search for less expensive alternatives and found this brand. The reviews were good, so I gave it a try. The product has the EXACT SAME fragrance and the EXACT SAME viscosity as the more expensive brand. It works the same in my hair, and I am EXTREMELY pleased with this purchase. You will not go wrong with this product.

So my friend told my about this hair oil a around 8 years ago. I immediately got hooked. When I couldn't find it at my local ULTA, I then tried other oils, like OnenOnly, some African oil, and a bunch of well known over the counter brands, but none worked as effectively as this one. What I like best is how fast my hair absorbs this oil without leaving it looking like a cow has licked my head. If I have some left on my palms, I usually rub it over my arms bc it smells SO GOOD. I put this on my root tips midway up and within 10 minutes, my hair is smoother (not oily smooth, but healthy smooth). Last month I was considering cutting off my hair but this product has saved it. (Picture from left to right: 1. regular 2. after 5 minutes and combed).

I bought this as an alternative to Moroccan oil because of the insane price of Moroccan oil. I was really nervous but I'm so happy with this product.. I have super thick hair and I also bleach it so I need some kind of product for it so it doesn't feel or look dry. This product works like a charm.. The first time I used it tho I applied it all over my hair but I quickly learned that is a big no no with this stuff because it will make your hair greasy, so i just apply it to the ends of my hair after I get out of the shower. Also the bottle is HUGE!!!! defiantly worth the money and a good cheap alternative to Moroccan Oil!

Although I had a delivery issue,which was my fault,this oil arrived just in the nick of time when I was about to style my hair on a Sunday afternoon. It’s as if Amazon read my mind,as I was praying it would arrive today. My hair never looked better;not dry as usual,nor oily as I strive to receive a natural moisturizing without the greasy look. I’d certainly order this argan oil again,and again. Even if other reviewers seemed sceptical,I am one who gives the benefit of doubt. I love me for doing that this time. Thank you Vamshee and of course my favorite online shopping site,”Amazon “. And its customer service,as well as delivery personnel are so very polite,cordial and understandingly forgiving.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ion-saturated bristles set into thermal ceramic barrels protecting hair
  • Giving it maximum shine
  • Static-free luster
  • The smooth feel of Comfort Grip handles makes styling effortless.
  • Each designed ergonomically for less wrist stress and easier styling

Description

The Comare Collection of brushes, combs, and teasers fit every stylist's need. Comare constantly introduces new, innovative hair tools.



By far this is the best oil I've bought to treat dry/frizzy hair. I have tried other combinations of oils, like tea tree oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, and the list goes on and on. Each one of those has great reviews but my hair didn't show any satisfactory results. With this, I put it on my hair while wet to let it air dry, or apply it after using the CHI iron, and it leaves my hair shiny (not greasy), smooth and good bye freeze. The one that I received has a light scent, but it doesn't bother me because once I put it on my hair I can only smell the fragrance of my shampoo. I am happy with my purchase. :)

i love this product, it something i order 2 bottles regularly and will continue to do so, I'm African American and have ceased from using pore clogging hair grease. i wash my hair, apply this product and either bun it for curl or wrap for straight style when i take my hair down the bounce is incredible without applying heat, my hair is so healthy and grows like weeds, you dont need much so the bottles last a long time, my hair is the bottom of shoulder blade length and one bottle last me about 2 1/2 months. i tried other argan oil products and none compares.

I've been an avid user of Argan Oil for about 10 years, and absolutely love it. You probably already realize how great it can be for your hair since you're here checking out this item, but I sincerely love this stuff from One N' Only.

USE / After showering I put a dime-to-nickel-sized amount in my palm, rub my hands together, and gently run through the ends of my hair while still wet, and gradually work it up to my roots once the majority of the product is distributed at the ends (so my roots don't get greasy). This helps to detangle your hair, promote shine, and fight frizziness.

I also like to use Argan Oil as a face serum for part of my skincare routine, as Argan Oil is non-comedogenic product (meaning it won't block your pores). It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling supple and moisturized.

AMOUNT / With the incredibly small amount of product you need to use, 8 ounces will last you for FOREVER. So don't balk at the price, because you won't be buying more for over a year, easy.

OVERALL / Definitely definitely definitely purchase this! It's a staple part of my routine (both hair and skin!), and you will love it, too.

I used this for years and I don't know why I ever stopped. My hair has been so dry and damaged and I have been using multiple hair products just so I can brush it. When I use this I don't need anything else. It makes my hair so soft and manageable! Love it! I've tried other brands of argan oil and nothing compares to this. Just use a small amount about the size of a dime when your hair is wet. I've found it spreads more evenly when your hair is wet.

A little of this goes a long way. I have this same bottle from a year ago and There is still a lot left. Makes hair shines and like new. I think this is what helped my hair from becoming "broom sticky" when I bleached my hair, honestly. Best if used RIGHT after shower when hair is still a bit wet. No residues, No greasy feeling, and it smells amazing.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment