
This is the best product! In 3 days of putting this on after showering the red, sore and irritated eczema on my inner thighs cleared up. The product has a pleasant honey smell and absorbed right in. I have extremely sensitive skin and I am tolerating this all natural product.
I have eczema, and my medication is crazy expensive. I can't use most hand creams because my skin is too sensitive. My MIL suggested tamanu to my husband, so we bought this to give it a try. It works wonderfully! It's a very firm ointment, not really a cream at all. But you scoop out a tiny bit and work it into your hands, ideally after washing them or bathing when they're still warm & slightly damp, and let it soak in. It stays oily for a short while, but it does soak in. I haven't had to use my medicated ointment since getting this--my hands haven't felt so good in years! I recommended this to a friend who suffers from psoriasis, and she loves it, too. Very gentle to sensitive skin. The fragrance is very mild & neutral, much like the scent of shea. I recommend anyone who has dry skin or eczema to give this a try.
I really loved this product, and had tried it after another reviewer of Tamanu essential oil recommended it.
I like it because of the ingredients - they hit all the mainstays of skin nourishment and protection - but also because of the ease of use.
It was soft and easy to spread, becoming softer at body temperature and absorbing well into the skin. I think the reviewer that thought it was hard might have been trying to use it too cold. Place in a warm room the day before use for best results!
This butter does have a smell that takes a little getting used to, but leaves my face feeling so amazing in the morning that it's worth the first couple of minutes it takes for my brain to adjust to the burnt coffee smell. It's so good for the skin, I can't sing it's praises enough!
Works so good. Removed flare up within 2 days. I use it as a daily moisture.

Feature Product
- Organix South
Description
Naked organix tamanu body butter 4 ounce naked organix tamanu body butteroffers a concentrated plant-based formula to protect, repair and moisturize face and body. Hand crafted in small batches and contains only the finest quality organic, wild-crafted ingredients.
Really nice product. I love that this product is all natural. It melts into your skin very nicely and does dot leave a geasy feeling. I will definitely be ordering more.
recently have used this on a healing scrape on my hand but because I had not benn oiling the lesion, the skin aroond the actual lesion was discolored and raised. several times a day I smear a bit of this butter on the area and the area ia beginning to look normal again.
I love this product. It has all of the essentials oils needed to keep skin hydrated and soft. Good to use all over the body including face. A little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend.
This is wonderful. My skin is looking better than ever. I use it after showers and at bedtime. A little oily at first but it gradually soaks in. Highly recommend this product!
.
I love this and will never use anything else. Your feet.are just like new feet again...i cannot explain how you.feel.
Arms...legs..
All I can say ..try it ..you won't waste.your money

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment