Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Johnny B Dope Texture Gel (12 oz)

Johnny B Dope Texture Gel (12 oz)

Been using this now for a couple years and it works great. I sweat a lot and this stuff holds no matter what. It holds hard but my hair is still soft, hard to explain. I guess it doesn't feel unnaturally hard like other cheaper gel products (looking at you moco de gorilla) and it is not too shiny. I keep my hair short so for me this works great. I've tried other Johnny B products in the past and have always been happy with them. I switched from the they're original blue gel to this because I wanted something stronger hold and this definitely holds better, which was a nice surprise. I have let my hair grow a little longer on top and it still works good but I think it works best on shorter hair.

This is my favorite hair product. It holds my hair all day and the next if I so choose...think 'til the break of dawn. This won't flake and can be as pliable as you wish. The more you use, the more hold and shine you'll end up with. It has a nice, clean scent and washes out very easy yet a little water can reactivate it. It's like magic. Normally I would pay $15.95 for the 4oz. container. So instead of spending roughly $64, I now spend just $28. This is a GREAT deal.

I’m a fan of this gel. I will tease my hair with a towel after I put this gel in, or else it’s too stiff for my liking. But it has a nice smell and dries quickly. The hold is very nice and my hair is very hard to tame and it does a 9/10 job of doing that. Overall pleased.

Previously I had been a fan of American Crew POMADE. I'll stick with Dope.

I have been using the 4oz containers until amazon offered me four times the amount for twice the cost I had been paying. Yes, thank you.

Make your own airport "security" inspection-passing travel sized containers from this.

With 3 boys I have tried a ton of different hair products only to be let down because they fail to hold for the day or they end up with millions of white specks in their hair. This one by far is the best gel I have tried to date. Don’t see us using anything else but this one again. Highly recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hold 8/10; Shine 8/10
  • Half-gel, half-pomade for a gel's hold with none of the "crunch"
  • Mold difficult hair, straight or curly, to a precise yet effortless finish
  • Water-soluble to be washed out easily
  • Manufacturer warranty included

Description

What it is: Johnny B. DOPE is best described as a ?texture gel? that holds like a gel but is pliable like a pomade. The 90′s generation product originally made in 1997 is now back!! What it does: Johnny B. DOPE Texture Gel will mold the most difficult hair, straight or curly, to a precise, elegant finish. Never sticky or stiff! Just the right amount of control with a brilliant finish! What else you need to know: Brilliant Shine Pliable Hold Water Soluble



We love this hair gel- a local salon used it in my son's hair after his haircut, and we loved it. I had to get some for him and my husband to share. The 16oz size will last a VERY long time as it doesn't take a lot of the gel to get the style they want. I would say the consistency of the product is a very dense pomade. It has a pleasant, light cologne smell that my husband, son, and I love. Seller shipped quickly, and it arrived it perfect condition.

For uncooperative hair this allows me to have another small morning/evening victory.

The 16oz is the better value compared to the 4oz
Johnny B Dope Texture Gel (16 oz)

This is the stuff my son uses. He loves it, and complains profusely if he runs out. The first time we got it was by accident, the wrong thing got ordered, so rather than toss it or return it I gave it to him and created a monster LOL.

My hair is mid-length and I wanted something to style and add lift this works super great. And what a great smell it a light smell but one that lifts the spirits as well. Why didn't I try this sooner I bet it would work great on short hair. I'm ordering more!

I love the smell of this stuff! I like the smell better than the blue one. The blue one is easier to manipulate on hair and faster to use (less waxy). I like both!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment