Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Hair Trimmer LUCKYFINE Washable Men Shaver Rechargeable Men's Red Beard Hair Clipper

Hair Trimmer LUCKYFINE Washable Men Shaver Rechargeable Men's Red Beard Hair Clipper

Really nice clippers, really nice price

My husband loves it! Thank you!

I charged it over night when I first got this and the battery is still going strong. The Norelco I had only lasted 1 trim and needed to recharge and ofter a while I had to use it plugged in. The luckyfine works decent and can be rinsed in water. The only negative is it is a little on the larger side for trimming my beard but I can work with it. over all I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Love it. I use it about every other day in the shower to buzz my hair and it works great. No guard is a little shorter than I usually go, but the smallest guard is too big. It'd be nice if the blade were adjustable, but it's great for the price.

This affordable trimmer works great. Holds a long charge and cuts smoothly and evenly. Lightweight and ergonomic design makes it easy to reach all angles. I've never previously used a cordless model and I was concerned they might not hold a strong enough charge, but I'm very pleased. Recommended!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Quick adjust dial with 5 settings. Detail trimmer for shaping.
  • Washable for easy cleaning. High performance stainless steel blade.
  • Great for beards of any length. Silver pd alloy motor ofhigh rational speed.
  • Ergonomic grip: You can cut your hair with ease.
  • Requires no additional combs; set the dial and start trimming.

Description

Specifications:
1. Color: Red+Black
2. 5 cutting length: 3/6/9/12/15mm
3. Charge time: 8 hours
4. Voltage: 110V, 50Hz, 3W
5. Package size: 190x60x220mm

Package include
1 x Electric hair trimmer
3x Adjustable guide comb
1x Charging adapter (US Plug)
1x Cleaning brush
1x User Manual



works great good price would buy again

Just what I needed

Works great but inly has 2 trim settings. Not bad for the price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment