Monday, July 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Gold Dollar New Arrival Shaving Ready Cut Throat Razor Straight Razor

Gold Dollar New Arrival Shaving Ready Cut Throat Razor Straight Razor

I love it, for the price I can't imagine anything better. Yes under close examination there are some imperfections in the grinds, the gimping and engraving / laser etching but when it comes down to shaving and sharpening it gets the job done very well. I would definitely buy this again after using it many times now. I actually had a full beard the first time I used this, bought this because I was planning on shaving it off. I didn't use clippers or anything, just dove right in with this bad boy and it didn't flinch. The hair was literally popping off my skin with a very satisfying snap as I moved through the beard, got baby butt smooth in minutes. Had I went clipper and traditional razor route it would have taken double or triple the time. Thats what sold me, I love straight razor shaving now because of this quality product. The blade is well made, good quality, damn sharp and easily kept sharp with mild stropping that last an entire shave or more. The scales are a beefy wood that give a solid no slip grip, much better than others I have used and seen in this price point which are typically thin slippery plastic crap. Bottom line, if your ready to start straight razor shaving but not ready to spend a lot of money until you know what to expect, I can't think of better place to start. Cheaper products wont do the job and more expensive ones are a waste of money. Gold Dollar has nailed the sweet spot for me and earned a loyal customer for life.

For the price, you honestly can't beat the deal offered here. Feeling a bit nostalgic and wanting to try shaving with a straight razor, it's definitely been an adjustment, but this razor is sharp enough to get a close enough shave. The ebony colored wood feels solid in your hand, and the razors blade feels heavy and holds an edge. Just be sure to get a strop if you plan on using one of these regularly =o

I found this razor to be very affordable and it was shave ready when it came. I have read the bad reviews about poor shaving qualities. I have found no problems with mine. I originally bought this razor for travel use so I wanted a container that would protect it,...and it did come in a durable leather case which was perfect. I own 2 other much more expensive razors and I have to say this razor gives just as good of a shave. The manufacture of the handle seems a bit weak but other than that, I am happy with this product and would recommend it to anyone. Since I have used it for 1 week only I can not comment on performance over time.

The razor is well made. The scales are solid. Nice weight too. Sharpened up quickly. Got 2 good shaves, nice and close. Stropped it up, put a little mineral oil on it and it is ready for the morning. This Gold Dollar is a good value.

Different item sent in place of this


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • shaving smoothly
  • sharp for shaving ready
  • easy to horn
  • keep sharp for long

Description

Blade length: 143mm Blade width: 20mm Blade material:carbon steel Handle Length: 140mm Handle Width: 15mm Handle thickness: 14mm Handle material: Ebony + stainless steel



Purchased it as a gift for my brother. He loves it. The razor the engineered superb.

There is nothing to dislike.it came exactly as described.shave ready true that.excellent shave .i have been strait shaving for a couple of yrs .this is just as good as any $100.00 strait razor thanx again amazon .ive never been disappointed with your products .the reviews are always on the dot .very pleased

As advertised. Shaved with no stropping. Now have stropped and shaved several times.

Not quite as sharp as I like out of the box but it takes an edge nicely and I think it’ll be a great razor especially at the given price.

It was ready to shave.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment