Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Billy Jealousy Beard Control Leave-In Beard Conditioner, 16 fl. oz.

Billy Jealousy Beard Control Leave-In Beard Conditioner, 16 fl. oz.

Scent isn't a big deal for me, but it just smells like your run of the mill soap. The reason for a 5 star is this is the only shampoo and conditioner brand I've ever used that legitimately made my beard feel Cleaner and Softer.

I love the way my beard feels when I use this product. Definitely going to continue to purchase Billy jealousy products

Love the smell of it. It's like a fresh beard. Don't know how much conditioner effect it has, but it does have a light holding effect. Downside? It's pricy

This stuff is amazing!!!!!! My nephew hipped me to it a couple of years ago.

Didn’t know I needed it until I used a smaller size...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Aloe Leaf Juice: Softens and hydrates beard and skin.
  • Jojoba Seed Oil: Stimulates, conditions & shines.
  • Panthenol: Provitamin conditioner.
  • Winner Best Beard Product: Men's Health

Description

We all need a little control right? Billy jealousy's award-winning beard control delivers a deliciously light hold while giving you the best of both worlds: a natural look with just a smidgen of definition. Conditions and protects without weighing hair down. Softens naughty curls, leaving your beard looking like you were cut from royalty.



I really like this stuff. It conditions and has a light hold. Smell is good but subtle.

Amazing product that helps calm my crazy beard. This is one of the only products use as it works at styling and controlling my beard for the whole day.

Really good product.

It works!!

The best beard control I have used. Easy to apply and keeps my beard's shape all day.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment