Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Best Sandalwood Beard Oil & Conditioner for Men - 1 oz

Best Sandalwood Beard Oil & Conditioner for Men - 1 oz

I can't say I was too excited to try this but I'm glad I did. The wife was complaining that my beard was rough and nagging me to shave. After reading the reviews I thought I'd give it a shot. She doesn't complain anymore! I apply it twice a day; I started with 3 to 4 drops but now use about 7 drops each time. My beard is a hair under an inch and half. The oil makes it a bit easier to "tame" and I don't experience the nagging face-itch anymore. The Soothing Sandalwood scent is very pleasant. I like it and so does the wife. The price is very modest too. If you look at similar offerings from places like the dollar beard club you end up paying another $4 to $5 on snail mail shipping. I bought this at the end of March and still have 4/5 of a bottle left so you definitely won't be breaking the bank, that is, unless you've reached epic beard status.

So typically, I grow the beard starting in late September and then lose my razors until around May when the weather eases up a little bit. I've used a couple different creams, conditioners, balms and things in the past and some were better than others but none of them really got my attention. I was due for some new oil so I found this, and thought if it was on par with the last bottle I got from somewhere, it would be fine. Price was nice. When it arrived, I was really happy with it. It wasn't overpowering, it was just nice. As a friend of mine put it "This is what a man should smell like" I think she's probably right. Anyway - Smoothing Sandlewood, I liked it enough I just bought the oil and balm. I think this is probably what some of the guys I work with are getting for christmas this year too - obviously not the same scent. Can't have everyone smelling like me...

First this urban cowboy smells divine. The scent is incredible and very light. Finally the whole lot of it was completely ruined when the bottle arrived in an ominously oily envelope. The bottle topper was busted as you can see in pic. Now my brothers Christmas gift is ruined because it’s too late to get another. Wah. Sad. :-(

I liked the hint of a scent of sandalwood and the fact that it didn't linger too long. I'm not the fragrance-type so having it fade quickly and not be overpowering was a plus. The oil was just okay and didn't soften or tame my beard as well as others. It didn't moisturize my skin as well as some others either so I ended up a little scratchy and scraggly at the end of the day.

I have tried about 5 different types of beard oils, and this is the one I'm going to keep using. I love it. I got the sandalwood scent its awesome. The oil comes with a nice dropper and makes life so much easier. The oil goes on light and the scent will last most of the day and more importantly it isn't extremely strong. A few of the last oils I purchased were very strong and it gave me headaches.

This is the best oil, for quality and price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DRIVES WOMEN WILD - If you're looking for a kept look, our beard oil is the perfect additive to help your skin and beard all at once.
  • A GREAT MANLY SCENT - Containing Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, & Soothing Sandalwood Oil
  • DESIGNED TO LAST - 1 oz dark amber glass bottle and glass stopper extends the shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from oxidation. Pure natural oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become non effective.
  • PERFECT CONDITIONER - Soaks in quickly to treat dry, coarse, and unruly beard hair. Calms under-beard skin and moisturizes beards for a tidier, groomed beard look.
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee

Description

Apricot Kernel Carrier Oil is good for all skin types. It is very rich and nourishing - particularly in vitamin A. Jojoba Golden is a favorite carrier oil. Our Jojoba golden carrier oil is GMO free. In actuality, it is a liquid wax. It closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E. This promotes a glowing complexion. The Golden variety of Jojoba may alter color and odors in cosmetics. It is also important to note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures. It will return to its clear state with warming. Purchases of entire drums can also expect some clouding near the end of the drum. This is natural as Phospholipids (natural components of most vegetable oils) hydrate and precipitate out of suspension. The sediment is actually extremely high in beneficial vitamin E and will only create problems if the oil is heated to extreme temperatures where they will darken and precipitate out of suspension.



Ive tried a few different beard oils and some of them have left it feel more"oily" then I think it should have. This stuff here is perfect. The feel is very nice, the smell is mild, not over powering at all. I love this product and can't wait to try their other senses. I will be ordering them soon with reviews on them as well.

absolutely wonderful beard oil, from a company that is fully committed to their customers! What more can you ask for? Josh (owner) is a wonderful guy who is always looking for ways to improve. If you're looking for a beard oil that won't break the bank, but will definitely do the job-with a smooth (but not overpowering) scent, this is definitely the product for you!

Makes your beard feel very soft and has a nice smell to it, I would recommend this product to others. You do not need to use a lot, a little goes a far way. Use it after a shower and it makes a huge difference. Gives the beard a nice feel, smell, and a shine to it.

Good product. The oil is easy to apply. My beard does not feel greasy on my face, but when I touch it I can feel the oil on the hair through the day. The oil has helped to keep the skin under my face moisturized. I have not particularly felt my beard any softer. The bottle is easy to use and closes tightly, but since the dropper is not flexible or long enough to get to the bottom of the bottle, I am concerned that a portion of the oil will go to waste.

The beard feels soft and manageable. The smell is clean and not strong. This is a good product at a fair price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment