Friday, July 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Balm | Leave-in Conditioner & Softener for Men Care | Best Facial Hair & Mustache Grooming Wax | Great for Smooth & Moisturize | Natural & Organic-1oz

Beard Balm | Leave-in Conditioner & Softener for Men Care | Best Facial Hair & Mustache Grooming Wax | Great for Smooth & Moisturize | Natural & Organic-1oz

I recently started using beard oil, and bought this balm to accompany it.

This balm is awesome for keeping your beard in place and not have curled hairs all over the place. Of course, no beard balm can take care of 100% of every single stray hair on your beard, but this one does a great job. The beard oil + balm combination has improved my beard like I never had before.

For best results, apply beard oil, beard balm and then brush your beard. I guarantee you it will make a huge difference. This is coming from a guy who had no beard routine for years until now.

Love the balm!

My boyfriend mentioned cutting his beard off and I didn't want him to so I bought him this. It kept him from shaving for about a month because he liked it. I liked the way it smells, it's kinda like a mans cologne but not over the top at all. If I had a beard a would use it every day on my beard to moisturizer and keep it smelling good. Whenever my bf put it on I gave him extra kisses.

This stuff is great! I have a 5-6" beard, very thick and curly. This product along with a comb keeps my beard soft and manageable. Just a dime size dab worked into my beard after taking a shower (while my beard is still damp) seems to be just the right amount to keep my beard in good condition without making it greasy.

As I opened this for the first time I liked the smell of this product, it has a nice light woody scent. It was easy to apply, just using two or three fingers and rubbing it throughout the beard. It has worked great to help tame the stray curls that naturally pop out.

I was also surprised by how non-oily this feels after applied. It don't get oily feeling on my fingers if I touch my beard after application. I feel it actually makes my beard feel softer and look better.

This stuff works as advertised. The balm holds your beard in place and makes it look healthy. My daughter saw me the other day and said "wow Dad what did you do to your beard it looks nice" so from that as long as I have a beard I will continue to use this product. Highly recommended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    This is way stickier and stronger hold than a balm. This is more like a beard wax, which works great for my wild beard.

    The smell is like cologne, and it's actually decently strong. I like it, but some people might not like it, just like anything else, so careful if you're sensitive to cologne smells.

    This is a nice smelling beard balm that makes my beard feel soft and manageable. The price is great! Its a little thicker than some other balms I have used but it melts in the palm of my hand nice and goes on like it should. I don't find it sticky like some other reviewers have and this is my second tin I have used. I will purchase this brand again.

    My husband uses this beard balm and enjoys the smell. He does seem to have a softer beard, but has mentioned that the balm does not have as much 'hold' s other balms he has used. However, while this is not a deal breaker, he does wish it would his beard for a better length of time. FYI - his bear is about 4 inches long at the time of this post.

    The ingredients are top-notch, being completely natural and organic. I like to use this balm with a beard brush to really get it into all of the hair. It then acts as a sort of hair gel, to keep my beard in place.
    The smell is pleasant but not overwhelming. And it only takes a dab to work all day.

    Works great! He likes the light scent of it and his new beard isn’t scratching my face up anymore.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment