Monday, July 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

2 oz Round Glass Jars (12 Pack) - Empty Cosmetic Containers with Inner Liners, black Lids and Glass Sample Jars with lables (Amber) by THETIS Homes

2 oz Round Glass Jars (12 Pack) - Empty Cosmetic Containers with Inner Liners, black Lids and Glass Sample Jars with lables (Amber) by THETIS Homes

The insert that covers over the product before the top of the jar also came with a small application stick that I really appreciated. Although I preserve my products, it just helps to keep them cleaner and much less chance of contamination. They also came with labels for the front of the jar that I think are really beautiful. They really look great on my finished product.

I do not usually write a review unless I am very impressed with a product. I was very impressed with these jars. The glass is thick and sturdy and I don't know if you can see in the picture but the lids are lined, and they each come with a product topper for inside, a scoop and a label. The scoop fits into the topper so you can store it in the jar lid. They were packaged very well for shipment and none of them were broken. my favorite thing about them is that when you put the lid on you don't have to mess with the threads, it's very easy to get the lid on.

Awesome little jars! These jars are perfect for storing my Shea butter and other creams. Great size to carry with me. The lids fit snuggly. The additional inner cap helps prevent leaks. Each jar comes with its own tiny little scooper to keep fingers from contaminating your contents. The cute little scooper fits perfectly under the lid of each jar.
I would definitely order these jars again!

Really like these glass jars. The dark amber color/coating is perfect for preserving your essential oils (exposure to light can decrease their effects over time) or cream mixtures. I distribute essential oils and I've made several varieties of beauty creams in these jars, perfect size and very handy. Travel well too, just make sure you put the jar in a plastic bag just in case TSA or others mishandle your bags. My bag was ripped when we came back from Hawaii but fortunately my glass jar was intact in it's plastic bag, inside a sock.
Good quality for the price.

I got these jars to put excess body butter lotions I have, to give out as gifts. They came well packaged, look lovely. They also included inner liners (that can easily be pulled out )lables and little spatulas which were useful for me. I also love that this set comes with three sets of colors. I was also looking for something that is safe and chemical free. Glass seems to be the safest option. Very happy with purchase and definitely recommend to anyone looking for good cosmetic jars.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 12 pack 2 oz glass jars, with inner liners, dome lids, labels.
  • Perfect for storing lotions, powders, and ointments, lotion, aromatherapy, essential oils, or homemade scrubs. Safe, secure and convenient packaging.
  • Inner liners create a tight seal. Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse.
  • High quality colored glass can prevent UV damage to beauty products from sunlight.
  • Exclusive service: All THETIS Homes products are backed by a 30-day replacement or refund, a two-year warranty and lifetime customer support. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email and enjoy your exclusive service.

Description

THEITS Homes Round Glass Jars

These high quality glass, round jars with smooth black cap, white liner and label are perfect for use with lotions, creams, scrubs, powders, oils, gels, creams and more. Each Glass Jar comes with a matching inner liner and dome lid which provides for a tight and secure seal.

Dimensions:
Height 2 inch
Diameter 2.15inch



These are perfect little glass jars for my DIY body butters! They are well boxed, each jar in a bubble wrap bag (reuseable) and included a special insert to cover the jar as well as the screw on cap. There is a small spoon-like tool for use with each jar and a label as well! Great buy, great product!

These are great for DIY cosmetics. It arrived very quickly and was exactly what I expected.

I mix my own facial creams, but don't like to make large batches. These jars are a perfect size and come with a sticker for you to write what is in the jar. It also has a plastic lift tab to keep your creams, etc. from touching the jar's lid. They even include a tiny spatula to use for scooping out the jar's contents. Very well made. I'm happy with my purchase.

Arrived quickly and are perfect, but despite washing them with Dawn, using rubbing alcohol on them, and thoroughly drying them, the labels lasted perhaps 8 hours before peeling off.

Each container comes with a self-stick label, an inner plastic lid to sit on top of the jar before you attach the lid, and a cute, little spatula! Each glass comes individually wrapped in bubble wrap, and they're super durable. I dropped one on the floor a few times and it didn't even flinch, I thought it was going to shatter, nope!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment