Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Professional Peanut Clipper/Trimmer #8655-200, Black - Great On-the-Go Trimmer for Barbers and Stylists - Powerful Rotary Motor

Wahl Professional Peanut Clipper/Trimmer #8655-200, Black - Great On-the-Go Trimmer for Barbers and Stylists - Powerful Rotary Motor

AMAZING product Ive bought other clippers before and I always liked a double 00's on me the other ones wouldn't come close but these are perfect it looks like if I shaved my head it looks ALOT better than when I cut it at the barbers also its light weight not bulky at all easy to grip definitely recommend this item and for the price totally worth every penny very satisfied costumer.

I shave my head weekly. I want to get it as low as possible without using an actual razor. These things work like a champ! I had my first one for almost 15 years, and it still works, however I just wanted to get a new one because the old one was looking somewhat worn. These are so worth the money. There a little gem.

Wahl Peanut, oh Wahl Peanut. Where were you all my life?
Best beard trimmer I've ever owned. It doesn't use one of those weak recharging batteries that all fail, eventually, to hold charge - it plugs into the wall with a long, heavy gauge cable. Small size, comfy shape, and it shaves unexpectedly close - indeed I've never gotten a shave this close from any beard trimmer I've ever used. I'm 40.

I have a full size Wahl clipper that's at least 16 years old. That's a high standard to meet, but I'll update this review if my Peanut dies prematurely or fails in any other way.

This thing is a little beast. Don't even waste your money on the larger $25 handheld home grooming kit. Drop a dime on this one and you'll definitely be happy about it. However the attachments are a little bit pointy I had to round them off with a Dremel in order to get more detail cuts.

Couldnt be more happy with this trimmer.

This is my 3rd one and i can tell you that is not a bad thing.
I tend to neglect these trimmers and take it with me everywhere i go.
They get used hard and never slow down over the years of constant hard use.
The trimmer performed exactly the same up until the day it died and didn't turn back on.

I have shaved my friends entire head with the power of this trimmer and it keeps working. Ideally this is a small body trimmer or edge trimmer for beard or hairline but it built well enough and strong enough to bust through almost any hair you may want to try it on.

I highly recommend every man has this in the grooming kit. i believe they also offer a cordless version now but i like the cord because of the hardcore power this little guy puts out.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Peanut Clipper/Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand.
  • STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: With its compact size and sleek design, this stylish trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. All the power of a full size clipper in a miniature size that fits in the palm of your hand.
  • ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the Peanut comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper/trimmer, (4) attachment comb cutting guides (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2"), oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade guard.
  • PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Peanut Clipper/Trimmer, black (#8655-200) measures 4" long and weighs 4 oz. This product features a 7-foot, professional grade, chemical resistant cord. Trimmer features a #2068-1001 blade and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz.
  • PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers. For sale and use in the U.S.A. only.

Description

From Wahl Professionals commercial grade line of products, the Peanut Clipper/Trimmer is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand. With its compact size and sleek design, this stylish trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. All the power of a full size clipper in a miniature size that fits in the palm of your hand. For your convenience, the Peanut comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper/trimmer, (4) attachment comb cutting guides (1/8, , 3/8, and ), oil, cleaning brush, instructions, and red blade guard. The Peanut Clipper/Trimmer, black (#8655-200) measures 4 long and weighs 4 oz. This product features a 7-foot, professional grade, chemical resistant cord,. Trimmer features a #2068-1001 blade and operates at 120 volts/60 hertz. For sale in the USA only. PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturers warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers. Leo J. Wahl invented the first hand-held electric clipper back in 1919. He believed in necessary, reasonably priced products that enhanced the lives of everyone who used them. Today, all Wahl products embrace the principles of our founder. We offer reliable, value-priced devices and solutions that protect skin and hair while performing on all skin and hair types. For sale and use in the U.S.A. only.



These clippers are pretty good. Much more powerful than the cordless Wahl clippers I have been using for years. I shave my beard off and grow it back periodically. With my old cordless trimmers, I looked like a dog with mange after the first pass. The Peanut easily took everything off in one (much faster) pass. The cord is a good length that will let you use it with a plug-in up to 4 or 5 feet away.

My only complaints are that I would like clearer markings on the guards, and I would like a case. Wahl does sell a combo package with a case, but the case is too big (seems to be for a full size trimmer), and it is actually cheaper to buy the case and the Peanut clippers separately.

Bought to replace a different pair of trimmers that started to rust. I've used this three times and it's excellent I shave my head so I first buzz everything and then shave (makes life easier). I've been through about 3 different trimmers in the past few years and honestly I wish I spent a little extra and bought this instead. I have thick afro-Italian hair so battery-operated trimmers make that slow down noise like when you mow a thick patch of grass but I haven't had that with the Peanut yet. I also haven't had any hairs just pulled out and less irritation afterwards. My only real complaint is that I wish it could get closer to my skin, since I normally shave, but it gets pretty close, closer than my last trimmer with the same size blade.

Pros:

* Good heft for a small trimmer
* Does exactly what it's supposed to
* Doesn't pull hair
* Easy to handle (due to size)
* Corded, so there's no slow down when cutting thick hair

Cons:

* Hair can still get between the blade and the trimmer
* Cord can feel a little short depending on your setup (or where your outlet is)

Make sure to use the oil included and to clean it out once you are done to ensure the blade stays sharp!

I've used these for a few months and they are as good as advertised. They have so much power for such a little clipper. They also cut so much closer to the skin than my large Wahl set. I use them for shaving my beard since I hate shaving to the skin with traditional razors. I have used them to buzz my hair as well, but it takes a long time since they're so narrow. I prefer to use my larger Wahl set for that. My son uses this smaller set to buzz his hair though and it works great. I would highly recommend these after having used them for a few months.

My old Wahl that I've had for almost 2 decades was finally wearing down and needed a new one. I like to clean up the back of my neck and around the ears weekly as I just don't like to wait until the next hair cut. My mother who was a hair stylist always had the peanut and I've seen other stylists have it as well so I decided to buy it. It works great and smooth. I'm just mad at myself on why I didn't get it sooner! Great product!

I was blessed with a thick, full beard that Odin himself would be jealous of. Unfortunately, because of my career I cannot grow it out to that of a crab angler. I have burned out the motor of many a inferior trimmer with my redwood beard. Once I unboxed this elegant slim clipper I had hopes that this was finally the solution to a long time labor of my life: manscaping... To my disbelief this machine, this beard lawnmower was able to cruise through my beard like a finely honed knife through a softened butter. If I were charged with the task of shearing an angry honey badger I would go to battle with no less. In summery if you need something to tame a survivor beard with no bullshit side attachments this is your product, thank you Wahl for creating this perfect product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment