Sunday, June 16, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Lithium Ion 2.0 Shave and Trim Grooming System #9884-200

Wahl Lithium Ion 2.0 Shave and Trim Grooming System #9884-200

For the value I have to give it the full 5 stars, it's no surprise why my hair stylist only uses Wahl. I do wish the blades were a little sharper or maybe I just need to adjust them, in either case it does the job well. I was looking at many types of head to toe setups from Norelco, to Manscape 2.0, etc... This to me was the overall best option, plus the cutter design is always done so well from Wahl. You really can't go wrong with a Wahl, even if it's rated lower than other products in comparison the quality is always superior. I haven't had any battery issues as I read others have, it's consistent all the way through usage. A major plus for me is I could get a very close shave on my face without any irritation to my sensitive skin. My only gripe is I wish it came with a nose trimming attachment, however I would buy this model again.

Really great trimmer. The cutting edge could be a bit longer and the power button could be better but overall for the price it's a good trimmer

I have thicc hair, i mean THICC, this thing cuts anything, easy to change attachments, sturdy, decent battery life, certain ones snagged my hair like crazy though, gets as close as id ever want it to,

A good trimmer and the shaving head also works very well. I mostly trim my body at one hair setting. I tried the shaver and it gives a comfortable close shave. You have to get the technique right with a foil shaver. The goal is to get the hair into the foil. If it is too long it won't. You have to go back and forth to get the hair into the foil. It took me 5 minutes to shave my neck and face and I have a medium to tough beard. The trimmer lasts a long time on one full charge.

One of the best I would buy this again Yes five Stars*****


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Body Shaver -Dual Foils with Bi-Directional Long hair cutter bar
  • Wide Cut Trimmer -Haircut, beard and body groom or detail
  • Rinseable Heads
  • Made in the USA

Description

Body Shaver, dual foils with bi-directional long-hair cutter bar gives you an ultra-clean shave from head to toe. Wide-Cut trimmer. Haircut, beard and body groom or detail. Rinseable Heads. Kit includes: Lithium Ion 2.0 Comfort grip trimmer, System 3 foil shaver head, stainless steel T-Blade, Four beard guide combs#1/2-3. Eight hair clipper guide combs #1-8. Charger, beard comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, foil guard, storage/charger base, storage pouch. English/Spanish instructions and Styling guide.



I love it

Nice shaver, just doesn't cut very closely. Trimmer isn't that great either. Good power and battery though. The trimmer attachment is very cool, it works great.

Excellent high quality shaver made in the USA. Very pleased to find this here.

Works great; well engineered and thought out.

All around exceptional trimmer. I've never had an issue with it. Long battery life, trims hair evenly and effectively, comes with a plethora of attachments that come in handy, has a good & substantial weight to it, and the styling is very handsome.

As for the distributor, I got this far before the estimated shipping date. Quite surprised to have gotten it so early and so quickly. Many thanks to them!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment