Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Groomsman Pro All-in-One Men's Grooming Kit Rechargeable Beard Trimmers and Hair Clippers, Includes Guide Combs, Precision Detailer, Mini-Shaver Head, and Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, 9860-700

Wahl Groomsman Pro All-in-One Men's Grooming Kit Rechargeable Beard Trimmers and Hair Clippers, Includes Guide Combs, Precision Detailer, Mini-Shaver Head, and Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer, 9860-700

I would not recommend this product. It is a cheaper trimmer and that is reflected in the quality of its work. It gets the job done...eventually. I have to go over my beard 5 or 6 times to make sure none of the hairs are uneven. And still, it does not trim them all. I still get a long hair here and there after repeatedly going over my beard. On the plus side, the detail head is nice for keeping my mustache from growing over my lips and the storage base keeps everything organized. My dad has a Philips brand trimmer, which I have used on occasion, and, although it does not work perfectly either, it trims much better with much less effort.

Such a great buy for those who do goatee or chin strap style facial hair. Works better and does details better than any other grooming electric razor set my son has used before. This is first one that didn't go straight into cabinet after 2 uses!! Saves him money from going to barber so often to get fine details redone. I'd definitely recommend to any man by the way my son loves it so much since he such a picky person n hates to shave. He uses this one on reg basis even after over 2mo !

A very well made shaver- typical Wahl product. It gives a very good shave and all parts can be replaced as they wear out (keep your paperwork for this shaver on file to know what to order).The only negatives is that the alternate heads are very hard to swap and the base is flimsy - very light and slides around, doesn't hold the shaver or accessories well.

2nd set of this for me, replaces the one that wore out after about seven years use. This new version has a really nice attachment for nose and ear hair witch works exceptionally well. The battery lasts an astonishingly long time, I don't have to take the charger with me on 2 week trips like I do with my electric toothbrush. Originally purchased because of the recommendation on Wirecutter and they are still recommending this one as the best buy.

This is a pretty typical grooming kit at a good price. I like the ear and nose trimmers especially. The battery life isn't exceptional so bring the l charger on trips just in case. Hair gets stuck to it pretty easily so clean regularly. Overall though I'm satisfied.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEARD TRIMMERS: Wahl beard trimmers provide a smoothly precise trim, so you can get the beard style you want. Choose from a variety of guide comb lengths & widths for any beard or mustache style, from scruff to full. Wahl beard trimmers make great gifts
  • COMPLETE HAIR CUTTING KITS OR SINGLE TOOLS: Whether you trim your hair between trips to the salon or barber, need beard or nose hair trimmers, or a complete hair cutting kit, Wahl has the high quality hair cutting and personal grooming tools you need
  • A SMOOTH CUT EVERY TIME: Wahl clippers & trimmers are available in a variety of styles to meet your home hair cutting needs. From Lithium Ion cordless & rechargeable clippers to heavy-duty corded models, Wahl clippers & trimmers deliver a high performance
  • THE BRAND USED BY PROFESSIONALS: Wahl clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon & barber industry since 1919. With self sharpening precision blades & quality construction, Wahl clippers, shavers & trimmers deliver a smooth shave
  • WAHL QUALITY TRIMMERS: Wahl is a trusted brand for a reason. Compare the quality of Wahl products to others from Remington, Philips Norelco, BuySShow, Conair, Oster, Suprent, Andis, Pecham, Hatteker, Miserwe, Riwa, Sowpro, Siminiker, BroadCare, Panasonic

Description

The wahl groomsman pro all-in-one rechargeable grooming kit is the most versatile all-in-one rechargeable grooming system. this trimmer is great for head and total body grooming. this grooming kit includes; rechargeable trimmer unit, trimmer head, detail head, dual shaver head, t-blade, 6-position guide, 3 standard trimmer guides, 3 t-blade guides, comb, cleaning brush, blade oil, storage base, charger, and english/spanish instructions/styling guide. This trimmer is conveniently designed for household use. It should be allowed to charge overnight before first use.



My man loves it and I love it as well (since I do the hair cutting but he trims and shapes his beard)
It is made with very nice material and doesn't feel cheap in your hand. The stand does NOT comfortably hold all accessories that came with it but it does it's job and it's not like they all need to be out at once anyway. One thing it doesn't seem to hold for a very long charge and although it does run while still being plugged in I have found that it doesn't charge while that is happening.

Love this guy. Use it to touch up my beard and it works exactly as expected. And it also holds a charge for a LONG time. Now, I don't have a super thick beard but I can go WEEKS without charging it. And sometimes I use it without a guard to touch up my neck when I don't feel like actually shaving with my safety razor and it pretty much does the trick.

Nice but almost flimsy not general Wahl quality but a great travel kit if you must..Great at price point. Don't give as a gift unless they know you are cheap.

After much trial and error, I finally found the "right" assortment of tools on a decent stand with a good recharging unit. The assorted tools cover a wide range of needs (I really like the one for keeping my scruff short and tight) and everything else does great. Two items would complete my satisfaction for a 5-star rating: a light showing that the unit is in charge mode and a better system to store the attachments. The shaving head sits centered in front of the unit itself and gets knocked off easily and the small/narrow trimmer doesn't lock into place (or I've not been able to do it right). And there's one piece of feedback for the manufacturer that's more of a nuisance than anything else. The body of the unit is a comfortable, grippy rubber. But that same grippy rubber holds the hair you've trimmed away and that hair is then somewhat trying to remove.

Works well; this is my second groomsman (the first just died after three years of use) and I am very happy with it; however, the comment about the hair sticking to the rubber handle is correct. Not a big deal, but mildly irritating.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment