Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Clipper Clip 'n Trim 2 In 1 Hair Cutting Clipper/Trimmer Kit with Self Sharpening Blades #79900-1501

Wahl Clipper Clip 'n Trim 2 In 1 Hair Cutting Clipper/Trimmer Kit with Self Sharpening Blades #79900-1501

Gets the job done within a reasonable amount of time, thanks to YouTube and the included instructions, reasonable meaning an hour or an hour and a half. Patience yields the best results though so work whilst sitting on a drafting stool when working on the back of your neck which is always the touchiest bit.

Nothing like saving yourself a thousand or so per year through spending 25 bucks. Wish I could find a NYSE-listed stock which paid like that lol

Kudos to Wahl, an American manufacturer.

I'm a "beard guy." Plain and simple. Love having one, and would prefer to trim down bulk and keep a clean-cut beard, rather than trim it down and re-grow it every time. The beard trimmer kits never really cut it for me, so I decided to give this a go based on a recommendation from a friend. This trimmer works perfectly. I use a 2-guard to keep my beard trimmed well, then use my normal beard trimmer to clean up the lines. Highly recommend this product to anyone who prefers to have a beard, but wants the "clean cut look."

This is my 2nd set. My son has the first set we bought some years ago at Walgreens..I give myself a haircut with these once to every other month. Doing the back of my head is easy with these. Take your time and start with the largest #8 trimmer clip on. Perfect haircut and I am saving loads of $$ by not going to the barber. These already paid for themselves in barber haircuts. These clippers are well made and attachments are good quality.Make sure you oil the blades from time to time. Will last many years.

Because this was one of the lower-priced clippers, I was a little bit worried that it might not be high quality. I've been very happy with it so far though, especially for the price. It is heavy and seems to be solidly constructed with good materials, so I'm guessing it will be durable. It works well, is relatively quiet, and it vibrates less than my old clippers.

It comes with a little bottle of clipper oil. I cut the tip off of it, oiled the clippers, and threw the bottle in the clipper case. It leaked. That was my only issue, and that was partly my fault. Just know the cap doesn't seal well and store the oil upright outside of the case.

My second Wahl and I love it. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that ALL the guides are the same color, black. My older Wahl had them color coded so it was easy to find the right one. Also the on/off switch is a bit awkward compared to the old one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HAIR CLIPPER+TRIMMER IN ONE: This clipper delivers exceptional power for no-snag cutting, & features a built in detail trimmer for necklines & beards. Great hair clipper for men, women, & kids; with self-sharpening blades that cut through all hair types
  • COMPLETE HAIR CUTTING KITS OR SINGLE TOOLS: Whether you trim your hair between trips to the salon or barber, need beard or nose hair trimmers, or a complete hair cutting kit, Wahl has the high quality hair cutting and personal grooming tools you need
  • A SMOOTH CUT EVERY TIME: Wahl clippers & trimmers are available in a variety of styles to meet your home hair cutting needs. From Lithium Ion cordless & rechargeable clippers to heavy-duty corded models, Wahl clippers & trimmers deliver a high performance
  • THE BRAND USED BY PROFESSIONALS: Wahl clippers and trimmers have been used by professionals in the salon & barber industry since 1919. With self sharpening precision blades & quality construction, Wahl clippers, shavers & trimmers deliver a smooth shave
  • WAHL QUALITY CLIPPERS: Wahl is a trusted brand for a reason. Compare the quality of Wahl products to others from Remington, Philips, , Conair, Oster, Suprent, Andis, Pecham, Hatteker, Miserwe, Riwa, JTrim, Siminiker, BroadCare, Panasonic, Norelco
  • Steel, Plastic
  • Clipper and trimmer all-in-one
  • Delivers exceptional power for no-snag cutting
  • Close cutting detail trimmer great for necklines, sideburns, and around the neckline
  • Steel, Plastic
  • Clipper and trimmer all-in-one
  • Delivers exceptional power for no-snag cutting
  • Close cutting detail trimmer great for necklines, sideburns, and around the neckline

Description

Hair clippers, for men, clippers, clippers and trimmers, professional clippers, professional trimmers, hair trimmers, beard trimmers, hair cutting kit, haircut, hair cut, men’s grooming kit, barber clippers, haircut machine, hair cutter, shavers, razors, personal trimmers, goatee trimmers, barber clippers, professional groomers, self cut for men, body groomers, body trimmers, Beard and mustache trimmers, mustache trimmers, facial hair clippers, facial hair trimmers, outliner, detailer, electric, fade, balding, quiet/low noise, for travel, adjustable, upgrade your clippers



I absolutely love it! Be careful because they will cut through the skin. The built in trimmer was something I didn't even consider when I ordered it and was a pleasant surprise when I opened the package!

I love these clippers except for one thing........the trimmers are so loud. I used these to cut my boyfriend's hair. I was so excited to use them but when I attached the trimmer to the clippers it got so loud once I turned them on. Even my boyfriend thinks so and he was closer to the trimmers than I was. Is there a way I can fix that or is that something I have to get use to?

This has every guard you will need, i needed a good quality set of clippers to cut my 9 year old and 5 year old sons hair. the fact that you have a lever on the side to move the blade up and down with or with out a guard on it this was what I was looking for at a great price.

Good clipper. I've been using it for a few months now. The only complain I have is that the trimmer makes an awful noise when the clipper is in certain positions. To avoid this I figured out that I had to put a finger over the trimmer cap in order to avoid this noise. Besides from this detail, really good product.

I have used this multiple times already, and I love it! The only issue I have with it is the cord. I needed the full size Wahl though, so this was the best option. The cord is pretty long, and hasn't been too much of an issue yet. I just don't like trying to maneuver around it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment