Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Vitamin E for Face, Eyes, Neck and Décolleté - Organic Skin Care by Hello Lovely! Best Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging, Fades Age Spots, Acne, Sun Damage - 1 OZ

Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, Vitamin E for Face, Eyes, Neck and Décolleté - Organic Skin Care by Hello Lovely! Best Anti Wrinkle, Anti Aging, Fades Age Spots, Acne, Sun Damage - 1 OZ

I have extremely fussy skin...I have always been afraid of Vitamin C due to it's harsh effect. FINALLY I FOUND THIS ONE!!! My skin does not rebel every time I put it on!! The ingredients, I believe, are gentler than most Vitamin C serums. It has no extra chemicals that can irritate sensitive skin. So, my Dears, no need to hesitate on this one!! If it did not burn me, it won't burn anyone!!!! Arrived really fast and the box it came in is so cute, I have to keep it!!!

This is the best vitamin c serum I have found! Others I have used seem to be too oily or drying. This is perfect for my skin type. I love that it's a high potency of 20%... and packaging makes me smile everyone I use It! "Hello Lovely!" Great product at a good price!

I used to buy samples of Skinceuticals C+AHA in Ebay, but they don't sell them anymore and a full-size bottle of this is just insanely expensive. So I sought to look for a replacement. I have tried countless C serums but it's hard to like any. Some smell like rotten oranges, others are watery, or too sticky or stain your skin.
Then I found this one, and I liked it. It goes on smooth, it leaves the skin feeling taut and clean and it doesn't stain. And it won't break the bank either. I am also a sucker for nice packaging and presentation, and this one comes in a pretty box that makes it look like the big deal and makes me feel like a million bucks.

I have been using this product for 1-2 months now and am very pleased with the results so far. The bottle is small but a little goes a long way. My skin is soft and being a 55 year old I do think my skin looks better! A nice surprise and I will continue to use this product.

Really good for moisturizing (despite having oily skin). I was skeptical because the last thing I wana do is moisturize my face bc i naturally produce sebum all day long. However I learned that I should moisturize regardless. So i purchased this hoping that it will do its job without adding to my oily problem. Well it did, its very lightweight, seemingly water based and keeps your skin hydrated w/o a greasy residue.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • RELATED: vitamin c serum for face with hyaluronic acid 1 10 2 20 20% 30% acne antioxidants ascorbic banish benefits best booster c15 capsules care cleanser cream derma dermadoctor e effective essa eyes facial hello lovely korean l-ascorbic lotion mask moisturizer most naturals niacinamide now oil organic oz percent philosophy phytoceramides powder resist reviews scars sensitive serumu skin skincare skinceuticals spray super timeless topical truskin vc vit vita vitamina vitaminc women.
  • HELLO LOVELY! - Hello Lovely's Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum is a powerful blend of moisturizing ingredients, herbal extracts, and Vitamin C, designed for maximum absorption and skin penetration.
  • RADIANT AND YOUTHFUL SKIN - Collagen, naturally present in the body, is responsible for the plumpness of our skin and production begins to slow with age. Our Vitamin C lotion for face and skin has been shown to stimulate collagen production which may prevent the signs of aging, such as wrinkles.
  • ORGANIC & NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS - Hello Lovely Vitamin C Serum is 98% naturally derived and made with 72% Organic ingredients. Our vegan formula contains a 20% Vitamin C concentration with Aloe, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and Amino Acids for one of the most potent serums on the market.

Description

Hello Lovely's Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum is a powerful blend of moisturizing ingredients, herbal extracts, and vitamins, designed to deliver a high concentration of Vitamin C with maximum absorption and skin penetration. Our vitamin C serum for skin is formulated for quick results and the oil-free texture is velvety smooth.

The benefits of vitamin C lotion include:
- Stimulates Collagen Production to help reduce and prevent signs of aging, such as wrinkles
- Potent Antioxidant properties in Vitamin C serum for face may reduce age spots and repair some signs of skin damage from sun exposure, pollution, and environmental impurities
- Topical Vitamin C has been shown to brighten and lighten skin, including dark circles under the eye and mild redness associated with sun damage

All these benefits of vitamin c serum for your face will help your skin feel more firm, smooth, vibrant, and youthful.

Hello Lovely Vitamin C Serum is 98% naturally derived and made with 72% Organic ingredients. Our vegan formula contains a 20% Vitamin C concentration with Aloe, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and Amino Acids for one of the most potent serums on the market.

Each bottle is made in the USA in an FDA approved facility that follows GMP guidelines. We also test each batch at an independent, 3rd party laboratory for safety, quality, purity, and potency.

Directions:
Wash and pat skin dry. Apply a small amount with fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned face, neck, and décolleté areas (avoid direct contact with eyes). Allow time to absorb prior to moisturizer application.



awesome product! skin feels and looks great. just got my second bottle and i do recomend this product to anyone searching for a vit. C serium that will promote healthier looking skin... thanks!

I have loved this product. I just bought my second one. My face is brighter looking and I have had less acne since using it. High recommend this product.

This C serum removes dark spots, which are important to us in the tropics! I use it at night, after cleansing & before moisturizing. Will purchase again!

I've been using this product for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin looks smoother and my redness has faded significantly. I will definitely continue to use this serum! I love it!

I love this stuff. I use it every night before bed, and it makes my skin clear, bright, and just overall really nice. I was hesitant at first since it's an oil, but I read the reviews and people raved. Seriously, great for right now and good for ant-aging, too.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment