Friday, June 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Beard Oil 4oz

Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil Beard Oil 4oz

I just bought my first bottle of the Black Castor beard oil. After just one week of using it I noticed a major difference in hair growth. I have always had a hard time growing a full beard but this stuff works wonders. I will say you have to be consistent with it and give it time to work. Everybody is different so for others it may take less or longer to see results. Overall this is a good product and I would recommend it to anyone looking to grow a beard.

so I bought this hopeing to make my beard fuller because it has 3-4 patchy spots. after 4 weeks I shaved my beard to the length that I started with this product and it works! there is about 5-10% increase in hair and the patchy spots have faided away.

Works well as a beard conditioner and I did notice some areas where I had solid growth became a bit darker more filled in using this. I think this is perfect for someone who has small patches. But if you have a very patchy beard like what I grow this will not produce miracles for you. I do think it's a great natural product though and works really well as a beard conditioner. My facial hair was much more healthier, softer, and manageable when I used this.

Beards are gaining in popularity and so are the products used to take care of them. This has caused a flood of overpriced beard care products. This product is all you need though and it's relatively cheap compared to how much you get in a bottle. Rub it on your hands aggressively, then apply it to your beard after you shower. You can even put this stuff in your hair. Your beard will grow thicker and the oil will tame the frizz or curls.

My husband absolutely loves this product! Cheaper online then In the store! His beard is doing so much better and his hair grows so much faster as well


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Moisturizes skin and scalp for healthier hair growth
  • Contains Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Argan Oil and Jojoba oil
  • Quantity: 4 fluid Ounce
  • Also used as a pre-shave oil to prevent irritation from shaving
  • 100% natural
  • Quality hair and scalp treatments
  • Products you can depend on from sunny isle
  • For a more beautiful you

Description

Sunny isle Jamaican black castor oil beard oil 4 ounces-products for a more beautiful you.



Great product. My beard started growing more and got thicker. The castor oil really works.

I could never grow a beard but this product have my hair's popping up it might take a month or two to come in nice .

Sweet love the stuff, awsome product great scent not over powering. Product helps with improving the condition of your beard. It took only two days to improve my the health of my beard.

I have had this product for about a week and I already notice a significant difference in the appearance and feel of my beard. My facial hair feels softer and looks healthier than ever in just this short period of time. If i could give it another star I would.

Very good product helps beard grow and smells nice, also soft

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment