Friday, June 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Guyz Daily Wash 8 Ounce

Beard Guyz Daily Wash 8 Ounce

I have been looking for a suitable beard wash for a while. I was recommended this one, and I am very happy with it. It smells nice, and it does not strip my beard like a shampoo does. My beard is about a foot long, and very thick. I only wash it with a cleanser once a week. Of course if it gets dirty, or I get really sweaty I wash it more often. I did not even feel the need to use a conditioner after my shower, I just used my beard oil and a bit of balm. I highly recommend this product.

Works well my boyfriend does like it

Fantastic stuff! My girlfriend purchased this for me and I couldn't be happier with the results. My beard is thicker, darker and cleaner than ever before! I do feel like it dries it out a bit without the conditioner, but combined with it and the beard butter the Beard Guyz have the right idea! The price is also about where it should be.

Great product. Like the way it makes my beard feel. Packaging wasn't so good. I received only 1/2 the product because the top opened during shipping.

Husband loves this stuff he uses it all the time. Works great and smells wonderful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gently cleans and conditions facial hair and the sensitive skin
  • Provides antiseptic and anti-inflammatory benefits
  • Helps improve blood flow for maximum growth
  • Works with all hair and beard types

Description

Beard Guyz Daily Beard Wash - 8 oz.



Husband loves this! This is his 4th bottle of each ( lasting about 3 months each)

This the first beard wash to use. I did a lot of research and I found that this would be the best bet. I was right it is great. It has a nice smell and letters up real nice. I'm the kind of person that has to see the suds in my hands. I probably will not use any other beard wash. Only this brand.

Great product it goes a long way. It doesn't take a lot to lather up the beard.

This beard wash is wonderful. It lathers very nicely for something of natural ingredients, it smells nice and it leaves the beard very soft. Combined with some afterwash products such as a butter or an oil this products leaves the beard very clean and ready for the day!

My husband swears by this stuff. He uses it as beard and hair shampoo

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment