Sunday, June 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Moisture LOC Sulfate-Free Cleansing Shampoil, 13.5 fl oz

SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Au Naturale Moisture LOC Sulfate-Free Cleansing Shampoil, 13.5 fl oz

This product is clearly made for the beautiful afro hair. I am of Mexican/African decent, and I loved it. My hair is a little frizzy not so kinky, bit I love using products for this type of hair because they work. They have wonderful ingredients and it smells lovely. If you are worried about silicone it does contain amodimethicone... I believe this is one of the moisturizing silicone. This product did wonders for my frizzy curly hair. It felt really soft and manageable.

added this wonder to my new hair care regimen, and man must i say it has been an amazing relief for my hair. I moved to las vegas from ny from humid to dry and very damaging heat, My hair was always frizzy, brittling, no matter much oils, and water products i would use and try, but after two years of trial and error, my hair has finally approved a product and it's this. The name says it all and definitely lives up to it. It super quenches my hair alright! and it keeps it moist all week long. All I need is a little palm full, (i use 4 squirts) on sundays and again on wednesdays and my hair is good to go. I love it. Definitely a keeper for my hair care regimen.

This makes 4C hair easy to comb through and provides moisture to extra dry hair! My favorite thing in the world!

Light, creates balanced moisture, and shine. Enhanced my natural curls, which is great for the days that I pick it out and wear it completely natural.

I have 3b curls, and this worked really well for me. My hair is naturally very dry and frizz-prone. But this makes my hair feel really soft and it, less importantly, makes my hair smell really nice! I also really like the amount of product I get for the price. Typically, I've been paying a lot more money for high-end conditioners that tend to run out faster. The only inconvenience about this product, for me, is what happens to my hair if I let it dry too much after I've conditioned it, and I haven't used any type of leave-in conditioner/moisturizer yet. But that's not a big problem at all; I just need to use some leave-in moisturizer while my hair is still damp so that my curls won't be crunchy, yet somehow well-defined. Overall, I really like this conditioner!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Caring hydration couples with gentle cleansing
  • Allows for daily cleansing
  • With coconut and moringa oils
  • We believe in beauty without compromise

Description

Too many shampoo days leaving your mane looking dry and stiff? Get the best of both worlds. Meet our Sulfate-Free Cleansing Shampoil, where caring hydration couples with gentle cleansing. • Caring hydration couples with gentle cleansing • Allows for daily cleansing • With coconut and moringa oils • We believe in beauty without compromise Start here to bring moisture and softness back to your curls on every wash day. Apply a generous amount to wet hair. Lather, massage, and rinse. Follow up with our Deep Conditioning Delight for an intense moisture treatment. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.



Absolutely love ALL of Softsheen Carson/Dark and Lovely products for my hair. I have 3b/3c type hair and I dye it blonde with Dark and Lovely's Lightest Blonde once or twice a year depending on my mood and/or hair styles and I'm always getting compliments on my color or my natural or my styles. I just love their products and they do well for me.

First hair moisturizer I used that actually worked well. I have 4c hair that thirsts for moisture. This leaves my hair silky soft, with a sheen, and very very little to no breakage. I love it.

I was glad to find this product on amazon since I can no longer find it in any of the local stores. Love to use on my natural hair. It def soaks into my hair for a beautiful shine. It also mixed well with another product I use on my hair.

I love the smell and I love how light it is. I usually mix it in with grapeseed oil, another light oderless oil. It adds its pleasent scent to the grapeseed oil and I do not have to worry about it finishing quickly. Which would be my only issue, it is too small of an amount. The same problem with the accompanying leave in conditioner, it should be more because it is so good!

My hair needs moisture so I spray it with water and seal it in with light oil every night. This oil is perfect for that, as it will not leave your hair unbearably greasy.

I have rough and frizzy hair, tried many brands of conditioner, this is the only one that cam tame my hair. I am on the second bottle now. I have decided to stick to this Au Naturale conditioner.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment