Sunday, June 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Design Essentials Deep Moisture Milk Souffle for Insane Softness and Moisture Penetration, Coconut & Monoi Collection-12oz.

Design Essentials Deep Moisture Milk Souffle for Insane Softness and Moisture Penetration, Coconut & Monoi Collection-12oz.

This is just what my 4C hair needed. OMG! My hair is so soft now. It's been soft for 2 1/2 days without me having to apply any more product.
This almost smells so good which is another bonus. I need to buy more but I need a coupon. LOL.
I didn't think it would work and would be another product that I wasted my money on but I was so wrong. On the jar, it says for Dull, Dry, Thirsty hair and I have all 3.
First I sectioned my hair and sprayed it with Creme of Nature Argan Oil. Then I applied a small amount ( a small amount goes a long way) and finger combed my hair. I then twisted that part and continued with the other parts. I covered my hair and the next day took out the twists and low and behold my hair was still soft. I'm not gonna lie but normally after my hair dries it's still THIRSTY. I was thinking about giving up on the natural and going back relaxed. Thank goodness I tried this. There is hope for my 4C hair after all.

I have 4c hair and this product is wonderful for dry, curly hair. I have tried many products to help me keep my hair moisturized and this does the trip. Thick and creamy, it blends nicely in damp hair. Occasionally, I use it on dry hair it works good enough. Highly recommend.

I bought this product based upon other's reviews. I have purchased hundreds of products over the past 5 years and since letting my hair go natural. I really recommend this product for mixed hair like mine. I'm of African and Italian descent and this is probably the best product that I have found this far which provides moisture and slight hold. My hair is very thick and curly with areas of wave and frizz. I generally wear my hair in a pony tail or twists. This product does not flake. I used it in conjunction with the gelee. The gelee gives my curls much more definition but it is heavy and seems to remain on the surface. So I last used this product on freshly shampooed hair. I saturated my hair with the milk cream and then added some of the coconut and monoi gelee to seal the ends which become frizzy. This combination worked wonders. A few days later, my hair was tangled, due to not securing it at night so I ordered and used the Avocado detangler and it worked wonders. I was hesitant to buy this product due to it's cost but I have to say that it's worth it and it is proof that you get what you pay for.

My hair gets softer with this product applied. Good good product for dry natural kinky hair. Love it

Keeps my hair moisturized. Not heavy or greasy.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Formulated with reparative milk protiens, Sunflower and Shea for layers of nourishing moisture and protection
  • Lightweight formula for luminous, frizz-free noticably soft curls great for all textures
  • Nourishing styler designed to hydrate and revitalize dry, thirsty curls without the weight
  • Time-saving styler that can be used on wet or dry hair. Great product for cocktailing with other Design Essentials stylers
  • Ideal for all curl types and textures. Can be used as a daily curl revitalizer or an added layer of moisture after shampoo and conditioning

Description

Design Essentials Natural Coconut and Monoi Hair Deep Moisture Milk Souffle is designed to nourish and hydrate all curl types, this moisture-boosting formula delivers the smoothing power of Shea Butter, plus reparative milk protein. Can be used on wet or dry hair, for dull dry, thirsty hair.



I really like this product. My natural textured hair and my scalp tend towards dryness, especially in the winter months. It works on dry or damp hair, and it doesn't leave residue, just absorbs nicely. My hair feels much softer and the curls are more defined after using this, and I've been impressed with it. This is the first time I've used this brand and this product, and I'd like to try some of the other options after having tried this one.

I was introduced to this brand by a friend and I use it on my daughter. she's mixed with thick curly hair. and it has been unruly until recently. I use this in conjunction with other Design Essentials products and her hair is moisturized and beautiful. her waves are beautiful and her twists stay in place and shine.

I love the smell and the texture. I also find that it absorbs better on damp hair rather than dry hair, probably coz my hair is a bit frizzy. I'd bought 2 tubs and ended up having to give one away coz you don't have to use much at all, on my own hair anyway, to feel the effects of it.

Wow my hair is curly already but omg this does wonders it really good gives good volume to your hair curls and dowsnt stay sticky at all and give of a good shine not too much just right inwould buy again its really good size and amount that comes in a bottle will last you for a while since you dont need a lot great product for the price

When I first went natural I saw this line at the hair salon I was in but didn't want to pay too much for it. I think I've been using it for about a yearr or so. I dig it. My hair seems to stay dry, so I will do the holy grail: Water, leave in conditioner, Design Essentials, hair oil. Seems to work for me. Having issues finding it at the local big name stores and I'm on a budget, so I get it here. Smells nice and makes my little curls pop! So glive it a shot, you might like it! :D

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment