Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Hair Serum, 2 Ounce

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Hair Serum, 2 Ounce

I'm a young male that's been suffering from a receding hairline for almost 3 years now. I've always been told once that happens there is no hope of saving it because it's a genetic trait. But I want to tell any guys out there that's going through the same thing, this stuff will bring your hair back to life! After two in a half weeks of using this product, my hair is healthier looking and nearly back to the way it was before I started receding.

La la la loooove this product line. I just started using this oil and it's amazing. I also use the shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioning mask AND the heat protectant spray. My hair has grown so much in a matter of about 3-4weeks. It's grown so much using this product line that my daughter asked if I had extensions in my hair. My hair is so soft and vibrant. I would recommend this to any and everyone!

I had a lot of hair loss a few years back when I got really sick. I was getting so embarrassed by how thin the front of my hair had gotten and regular castor oil was too thick for my hair. (Straight, slightly wavy, blond.) This stuff has been a miracle for me. My hairline has filled in and thickened up so much that my husband stops me and tells me how much thicker it's looking. This is great stuff and, when combined with a good diet and some vitamins, it makes a huge difference that I wasn't seeing from vitamins and diet alone.

I cannot live without it. This is the only castor oil product that is balanced between smelling good, not too thick yet it rejuvenate my hair and scalp. This is so good that you can sleep in and not to worry about grease on your pillow case. It smells so good that it actually promotes a restful sleep while repairing your hair.

This stuff definitely works wonders. It also has a pretty nice smell to it which is great because you don't want to walk around with a head that wreaks. After a few weeks of using this product there was a noticeable difference.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Revives dull, damaged or chemically treated hair
  • It nourishes the scalp and hair
  • Recommended for all types of hair

Description

Boost Your Hair Health

SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor oil Strengthen & Restore Hair Serum with Shea Butter & Peppermint breathes oxygen into dull, lackluster curls and coils. Reparative properties of Jamaican Black Castor Oil delicately heal damaged hair while moisturizing coconut oil smoothen curls to keep them tangle free and manageable. Peppermint oil invigorates hair scalp to improve hair health and promote hair growth. Apple Cider Vinegar balances Ph levels to maintain hair health. Use regularly on freshly washed hair to keep them enviously soft and smooth.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Jamaican Black Castor Oil is ideal for chemically treated, heat styled, transitioning hair because of its reparative properties. It delivers nutrient rich nourishment to hair follicles to repair hair and promote hair growth

Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil restores and replenishes natural essential oils and moisturizes dry, damaged hair while preventing them from breakage.

Peppermint Oil

Peppermint Oil has been known for its ability to rejuvenate hair scalp and promote hair growth.

Promise Of SheaMoisture

SAFE AND UNCOMPROMISING BEAUTY.

We are natural, organic, sustainably-produced goodness. Made with love for you and your body. Pioneering fair trade through Community Commerce at home and abroad. We strive to be sulfate free, paraben free and more, whenever possible. Tested on our family for four generations. Never on animals.



I am loving this hair serum so much! It is light, absorbs easily into the scalp and doesn't leave my hair feeling oily and heavy. I have been using this serum regularly for almost a month now and am noticing a significant increase in shine and smoothness in my hair. My hair also seems to be growing a bit faster... not by a lot but noticing definite improvements!

The only downside of this product is the relatively strong scent that generally puts me off... but I figure that's a small price to pay when the product is so good at what it is supposed to do.

I absolutely love this stuff. I use the entire line with the shampoo, conditioner, hair masque, and this and it works wonders. My hair feels so nourished and moisturized without being oily. My hair has definitely grown longer too since I’ve been using it and taking hair growth pills. I relax my hair every month so I needed something to keep it from being damaged and brittle.

I have very dry itchy scalp I've use products in the past and nothing seem to last more than a day and my scalp would be dry again the next day. This product wonderful I used it the first night I got it. First a little bit of this goes a very long way. Second it smells great. Third as I put the oil on my scalp the dryness and itchiness immediately was gone and stayed gone. My hair is soft and manageable now.

A bit pricey for the size, but it arrived on time and it smells great. PERFECT FOR DRY SCALP/HAIR, IF YOU ALREADY HAVE GREASY HAIR DO NOT PURCHASE THIS OIL. I have very dry scalp, especially in the winter time and I found this as the perfect product because it moisturizes the scalp and leaves the hair feeling soft. I actually bought the whole line of Shea Moisture with JBCO and it was WELL WORTH IT. My hair dresser even fell in love with it especially the masque. Just the smell alone will have you falling in love with this product. I highly recommend this product due to its natural/organic ingredients (NO PARABENS, NO SULFATES, NO MINERAL OIL) and the excellent results. I promise you won't be disappointed.

This kind of Shea Moisture does not weigh down your hair, it is a very light oil with pleasant mild light scent.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment