Saturday, June 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Shea Moisture Raw Butter Bar Soap, 8 Ounce

Shea Moisture Raw Butter Bar Soap, 8 Ounce

THIS IS IT! SHEA MOISTURE RAW BUTTER SOAP - FRANKINCENSE AND MYRRH (f/dry skin)

I became familiar with this soap through Target, then realized they no longer carry this brand and "Shea Moisture" was out stock for this fragrance. I was distraught because initially I kept seeing what appeared to be my soap on Amazon, however there was a slight difference, being it was not the formula for "dry skin" even though everything else was the same. Well if I've learned anything when buying from the internet, read the ingredients/formula because the slightest variation can make all the difference in the world.

The best Bar Soap ever. I've been using this soap for at least 5 years and I just love it. This is my first time purchasing it from Amazon I'm thrilled to know I can purchase it here on Amazon. The fragrance is wonderful plus the sent stays with me a very long time and I just love that, it makes my skin feel absolutely wonderful and very very clean also it lathers very well. I love this soap it's wonderful

This is the best soap, I cant go without it. My kids have eczema and this helps them alot. I love the smell. I recommend this soap to everyone in my family.

I am probably somewhat biased on this particular soap because it's my favorite in the whole world.

I absolutely love this product. It produces a creamy thick lather. Gentle enough for use on all body parts. Full of moisture, doesn't leave a film rinses well. Also good for uneven skin tones per my personal results. It's the only soap I use.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This hydrating bar soap cleanses, energizes and moisturizes dry skin to give it the TLC it needs
  • The result is an anti-aging formula that boosts skin elasticity and blood circulation to make your skin look healthy, supple and youthful
  • Dermotologist tested

Description

This hydrating bar soap cleanses, energizes and moisturizes dry skin to give it the TLC it needs. The result is an anti-aging formula that boosts skin elasticity and blood circulation to make your skin look healthy, supple and youthful.



For me, this soap is hands down the best soap in the world. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and fragrant all day long. Thank you.

I just like this soap a lot. So I keep buying it.

Leaves skin feeling soft and moist without being oily or filmy.

This is amazing!!

I really like how clean and soft my skin feels after washing with it.
I only wish the scent was a little stronger.
Other than that, its great and i will purchase more in the future.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment