
This is about the 4th or 5th Remington shaver of the same basic design I've bought. I've been totally pleased with its predecessors. A great value! There are a couple of ways I'm disappointed in this incarnation. First of all, it seems to me that this shaver doesn't shave quite as closely as the previous ones - like the screen is a bit thicker than before. My biggest disappointment is in the cap that protects the shaving screen when the shaver is not in use. It's rather cumbersome to remove resulting in the cutter frequently coming off with it. A poor design. A nuisance!!!
What a great value, I have been using for 2 weeks, and does a great job. In fact better than $80 Norelco, much closer shave too than the rotary razor. I use for face and head, and clean it after each use. For $20 if it last 6 month it will be a steal.
I've been buying this style Remington electric razor for many years. Buying the entire razor is as cheap as just buying the screen. My local stores no longer sell this razor so this is first time to buy on-line. The seller is great, brand new razor works exactly as my previous local store purchases. Highly recommend this seller and razor, great bang for the buck!
Excellent shaver. I have never needed to use a razor for shaving, and things like these are the reason why! It shaves very clean and smooth. In the beginning, you may get some brush burn due to the closeness of the shave, but to me, that's a sign of excellent functionability.
It has a cool little pop up trimmer on the back. They didn't tell me that in their description so it was a nice surprise.
Best value, finest, smoothest electric razor I have ever used. Do not let low cost fool you. The Remington glides smoothly on skin, cuts coarse hair easily, good power, quality made and at this price I can just purchase another when blades or foil wears out. I have purchased every brand and type in the past. This is my favorite because of its ease of use, ergonomic light weight and smooth glide.- and savings.

Feature Product
- Flex Foil Technology - Foils are spaced apart so that the first foil trims hair closely, then gently stretches the skin so that the second foil can get even closer
- Surgical Stainless Steel Blades - Shave quickly and cleanly with the sharp, long-lasting blades housed beneath two durable foils
- Pop-Up Detail Trimmer - Trim your beard and side burns for a clean-cut look
- Rechargeable - Cordless run-time of 30 minutes. Includes LED charge indicator
Description
The REMINGTON F2 Foil Shaver is built to provide a close, comfortable shave. It combines two flexible foils with stainless steel blades for a smooth shave on the face, neck and jawline. Plus, the pop-up trimmer makes it easy to outline your facial hair and define your sideburns. The REMINGTON F2 brings smart design to a convenient foil shaver.
Considering how little this cost (less than the replacement blades for my full sized Remington razor), it works quite well. It is very light, gives a reasonably comfortable shave (read the directions - use a circular motion), and holds a charge for several days. I use it as a travel razor.
These are the least expensive shavers I can find and they give me a better shave than those costing over $100. Since the blades and foil sometimes cost more than the shaver, I buy the shavers 3 at a time and they last over a year.
MY MORNING COMPANION IS AS PRACTICAL AS THEY COME , THE PRICE , FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE , I HAVE A "TROBLE BEARD" , THIS *REMINGTON FOIL SHAVER" IS ALL YOU NEED TO KEEP UP YOUR "CLEAN CUT IMAGE"..!!
Had one just like it for years. Charger accidentally got thrown out. New charger only a few $ less than brand new razor with charger. Now I have 2 razors, 1 charger, so I never run out of charge.
Plus the razor works great.
This razor is very basic and affordable but it gets the job done. I purchased a Norelco earlier this year for about 3x the price of this Remington and it doesn't do the job very well. I hope Remington never goes out of business or changes their formula.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment