Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Pure 100% Jojoba Oil for Hair and Skin Health | 4 Ounce Premium Grade 100% Pure, Organic and No Fragrance

Pure 100% Jojoba Oil for Hair and Skin Health | 4 Ounce Premium Grade 100% Pure, Organic and No Fragrance

Love this! My hair is no longer dry & brittle. I just put a little each day on my scalp!

Had decided that I was going to cut my hair very short because since before menopause and thru menopause, I have had serious problems with hair breakage and too much hair in my comb every time I combed it. Have been using this for months mixed with other oils and my hair has finally started growing. So I know this has played a big role in my hair finally growing out again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium Quality Pure Jojoba Oil Premium. For smooth, radiant skin. Treatment for extra dry skin.
  • Helps to heal acne, scars and reduce wrinkles. Can also be used as an eye makeup remover and cuticle oil
  • Healthy, strong hair. Helps to promote healthy scalp, roots and hair, providing body and shine
  • Fragrance Free. African American Hair and Skin Care products
  • Quality Guaranteed - 100% Money Back Guarantee

Description

This is a pure and unadulterated natural oil extract. It has a potent moisturizing and softening effect on skin and scalp. It helps promote healthy roots preventing hair from becoming brittle. it softens the skin, heals scars and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. The Roots Naturelle Pure Jojoba Oil is an effective moisturizer and softener for skin and hair. It will help promote healthy scalp, roots and hair, preventing it from becoming brittle and dull. On Skin, it will help soften, heal acne, scars and reduce wrinkles. It is non-irritating, non-greasy and won't clog pores. This pure form of the product can also be used as an eye make up remover, cuticle oil, body oil, hair conditioner, etc. Directions: Apply directly onto roots, scalps or skin. Massage and leave in Ingredient: Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment