Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Andis Superliner Trimmer Blade

Andis Superliner Trimmer Blade

The blade is exactly as the original blade came with my Andis Superliner.

Easy to zero-gap.

You must oil your blade ALWAYS. My previous blade rusted, and I had to replace it.

You need to oil your blade before, and after every cut. Otherwise, it will rust.

This blade arrived in a perfect condition, and was ordered from Amazon.com which is exactly same as the original blade.

All in all I'm a happy customer.

Product was incredible was very happy blade was in great shape a very sharp

Another great product by Andis. Iv been using Andis for years and love this one as well. These trimmer blades pop off and on so you don't have to unscrew them every time u want to clean or change out the blades. The blade themselves are sharp enough to do the job and if you set them correctly won't cut you at all. Very professional.

Nice and sharp worked well. Broke a little too easy though.

Yes the blade was just what I exspected, I've ordered it before, I'm glad I can depend on you to replacement blade👍


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This is a close cutting T blade for outlining and cleanup work
  • Stainless steel
  • Leaves hair: 0 1 mm

Description

Fits Andis Model RT-1 Closest cutting trimmer blade for outlining and cleanup



Close and clean cuts.

Great price if you have 2 days to wait for delivery. Works perfectly.

Nothing beats a new blade on my clippers. Would highly recommend.

I have used the Super line in my studio for years. My local supplier went way up in price. This came exactly as it was presented in ad.

Great product!!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment