
This beard brush has been a great buy! The brush is made very well, and the bristles are just right for taming and keeping your beard looking healthy. It comes packaged in a nice metal box that will keep your brush clean and tidy. You will be surprised what a difference this brush will make to your beard once it's been properly brushed, and it only gets better. Regular use along with some beard oil will prevent the dreaded beardruff, while also keeping your skin and facial hair healthy.
I clean mine once a week with some gentle soap and warm water, then gently dry with a towel and let it sit over night. Makes a great gift for a lot of beard wearers that probably would never buy it for themselves.
I only started growing a beard the last 2 months and needed something to groom it. Unfortunately, my beard grows all over the place and in different directions. I use this brush to apply beard balm to my beard to help train it. It's made a difference and my beard seems to be better maintained. The brush is fairly stiff but not to the point that it scratches your skin. If you do have sensitive skin you may want to try a different brush.
Great brush but a little soft for getting through the hair on my chin/goatee area. Lot of bristles fell out when I first got it but a little agitation before using it got rid of most of it and to be expected when you have a brush made of natural materials.
Works great with beard oil. Feels fantastic. Slightly firm slightly soft.. I have a short one to two inch beard and read another review that said when he grew a longer beard he trimmed the brush which made it perfect for a long beard as well. Very comfortable to hold. I am very happy.
Fast shipping. The brush is the perfect size, I was worried that maybe it was too small but it is not. Some hairs fell out on initial use but none since the first day. I am very happy with my purchase.

Feature Product
- 100% BOAR HAIR: Naturally-made beard brush shapes, styles, or simply grooms your facial hair without irritating the skin underneath
- EASILY SMOOTH BEARD: Perfect tool for combing facial hair; helps to remove beard knots and spread beard balms or oils evenly throughout your beard
- FOR ALL BEARD STYLES: Works better for shorter mustaches; great for penetrating dense and coarse beards with ease
- WELL MADE AND STURDY: Round-shaped brush fits in your hand comfortably; built with stringent standards and is not likely to shed
- IMPRESSIVE GIFT: Features a compact and fashionable design with a metal case for easy storage
Description
The luxurious and all natural 100% boar hair bristles will grab any excess product such as beard oil and distribute it evenly along the entire shaft of the hair follicle, making your man mane glisten. To take your healthy, nourished facial hair to the next level, you're going to need the right tool, the Plemo beard brush, for the job!
Purely Natural
It takes time and effort to grow and maintain a beard. This 100% boar hairbrush helps to fight frizz in your beard, making it appear smoother and well-conditioned. Unlike brushes built with synthetic filler bristles, the Plemo beard brush will not irritate the skin underneath.
Easy Grooming
Using a brush should be part of a regular beard grooming routine along with regular forming and shaping, trimming, and washing. Choosing the right brush will save you time and effort, and the Plemo beard brush will make your daily routine infinitely more pleasant. Let Plemo assist you in keeping your beard and mustache manageable and healthy, all day, every day.
Got my husband this for Christmas and he loves it. Even uses it for his head. He keeps it pretty short. Great product.
My son is beard-crazy. I have no idea if this works or if it will polish boots but my son loves it so it's worthy of 5 stars.
Not sure what is different with all the poor reviews I've red for this brush. I've been using it about a week now and it's been working flawlessly.
Awesome beard brush!!! The bristles are firm but not still. I really like it!!!
awesome brush. A little rough but I need that to straighten my wirey beard.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment