Friday, June 28, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OGX Rejuvinating + Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner, 13 Ounce

OGX Rejuvinating + Cherry Blossom Ginseng Conditioner, 13 Ounce

I love the smell of this shampoo, it's very fruity but not sickeningly sweet. I have thick, coarse, very long curly hair and this works wonders for frizz and volume.

This shampoo smells sooo good! It's scent lasts for a while. The longest I haven't washed my hair was 3 days and the scent still lingered. It wasn't an overly strong scent either because I'm very sensitive to them.
It had a great texture, lathered very well with a little larger than quarter sized portion for my long and thick hair. It is a little expensive for how much they give you, only because I need to use a little bit more for my hair.

I like this brand of shampoo and tried many of them. They smell lovely and seem to be salon quality for a better value. I have colored hair and none of them seem to affect my color and they help leave it hydrated and soft. I would definitely recommend.

OGX is the best, and doesn't cause any allergy flares for me. This was true to normal size bottles.

I love cherry blossoms. And I use this product forever with different small because at my local supermarket you can't get the special smells. When I found out that this bran has cherry blossom I bought immediately and I love it. I buying this product again today (two months after).


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HELP HYDRATE & NOURISH YOUR HAIR with our conditioner for dry, damaged, and most hair that needs extra moisturizing and nourishing love. Our daily use formula helps smooth outer layer of hair, reducing appearance of split ends for a healthy-looking glow
  • THE PERFECT CONDITIONER for daily use with most hair, our conditioner is even good for coarse, dry, thick hair, leaving it silky soft, detangled and simple to brush and style in whatever way reflects your own unique beauty
  • NOURISH AND DETANGLE: OGX's conditioner is for straight hair, curly hair, thick hair, thin hair. Gentle enough for fine hair & fierce enough for thick or coarse hair. It can help nourish, & detangle hair as it works deep into your hair
  • NO MATTER YOUR HAIR TYPE OR COLOR healthy looking hair is always in style; our nutrient rich blend helps to reduce the appearance of split-ends. Decide to ditch the frizz. Be proud of your locks, rock what you got
  • YOUR ORIGINALITY INSPIRES US; at OGX we don't try to make your hair look perfect because it is. We'd rather make it look fuller, smoother, straighter, curlier or bouncier and smell irresistible too, so you love it even more
  • Sulfate free; Paraben free
  • Cherry blossom extracts and asian ginseng root
  • Helps invigorate the hair follicle while providing hydration and shine

Description

Treat your strands and your senses with this sweetly perfumed blend with cherry blossom extract and green tea for hair that has body and shine.



I love these shampoos. They smell so good.

Nice scent

it smells so amazing! just another great product from ogx

Love this product! The scent isn't overpowering, like some can be and I like the way it makes my hair feel.

Fabulous product

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment