Sunday, June 16, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Jason Fragrance Free Daily Shampoo, 16 Fluid Ounce

Jason Fragrance Free Daily Shampoo, 16 Fluid Ounce

My wife bought this shampoo and writes: I didn't like this shampoo at first because as other reviews have said, it doesn't lather very well so it doesn't make you feel "clean". I felt like I needed a scented shampoo to keep my hair from smelling funny. But after a couple weeks of using this shampoo in combination with the Jason Fragrance Free Conditioner I noticed my hair produced less smelly oil and I have no scalp itch. I can often go a couple days without washing. This is one of the only unscented shampoos I can find that does not contain ingredients that cause acne or skin irritation according to analysis on cosdna.com. I have been using this product for a few months now and I'm also noticing fewer split ends, because my hair isn't being stripped of natural oils. I also have fewer pimples on my back and hairline.

I only give this four stars because I don't use this product as a shampoo, but as a facial wash and to shave my legs. I have very sensitive skin and have tried all sorts of facial cleansers, from very expensive ones to a bunch from the natural food store (including Dr. Hauschka), and this one is one of the the few that does not irritate or leave my face super dry, which makes sense since it has minimal ingredients and the main one is aloe. Not to mention, it's VERY affordable, and doubles as a great shaving lotion due to the slippery gel consistency.

I have a lot of trouble with my skin and certain products. This shampoo does not irritate my skin at all. My hair feels clean and there are no scabs on my scalp. The shampoo takes a little work to get it to lather like a normal shampoo but I found if you add some water to it while you are scrubbing, it works rather well.

I love this shampoo because I have no allergic reactions. Gets my hair clean. Expensive on Amazon. But I can't find this shampoo in the stores anymore.

The only shampoo I use. Best natural and toxin free shampoo I’ve ever found.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Soothes and balances sensitive scalps
  • Enriched with aloe vera and vitamin B5
  • No parabens, SLS or phthalates

Description

Soothe and balance your hair with this fragrance free shampoo from Jason. This gently cleansing shampoo doesn't strip away essential moisture so your hair feels silky soft with a healthy luster. Safe for color-treated and sensitive scalps. The Jason team meticulously creates body loving products with wholesome ingredients that are safe, gentle and effective. Jason (which means healer in Greek) offers personal care solutions that are safer for us, our families and our planet.



super. perfect for camping in bear country which is why I bought it.

This product works as intended and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft

I have fine limp hair AND I am allergic to that toxic waste site leftovers that they label as "fragrance." With this shampoo I get gentile cleaning that leaves my hair healthy and doesn't send me into respiratory arrest.

Love this shampoo and the conditioner. Yes it does not lather very well as other reviewers have mentioned but the results are amazing. Soft, smooth, shiny and clean hair with a happy scalp. I have used some of THE most expensive shampoos and conditioners on the market and this works the best!

This is the absolute best fragrance free shampoo I have ever tried! My hair is shiny and luxurious. I have so much trouble with itchy, scaly scalp, but not with this shampoo. I love it!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment