Sunday, June 30, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Jam. Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil Argan 4oz

Jam. Mango & Lime Black Castor Oil Argan 4oz

This stuff smells amazing and I put it on my beard when it is damp and not very dry and it is amazing and soaks right in with in several minutes. I don't know if it makes your hair grow but I seen actual videos of ladies that have proved it on YouTube by showing before and after photos and videos. All I know is it is amazing for your skin and hair whether it's on your face or your head.

It was the legit product and i love it . Its a multipurpose oil i use it for my hair, skin, and nails as a cuticle oil

I love this product. The problem is I am not able to find this oil with Argan oil and the scent in my local stores. I find all the other oil combinations but not this one...I understand why, it is amazing! It smells wonderful and works great on my hair.

I have decided to go natural, and this oil gives my hair a shine and gives my hair a look of health

Original


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Quality you can trust from Jamaican Mango & Lime
  • Great Value!

Description

Jamaican Mango & Lime Black Castor-Argan 4 ounces



Controls hair fall after 3 or 4 time use

great for the skin.

I hit the jackpot when I found an 8oz bottle of this amazing oil with a lovely scent and shine at Burlington for 9.99. I purchased the bottle about 7 months ago and it's just below half used. I keep it simple when it comes to using products and I have to say this oil has added shine back to my dry hair.

This is some good stuff, my hair has thicken up and it shines really good, i been useing it for about 5months now, and has seen some hairr growth...

I use this product for hair growth. Works good. Very thick...suggest mixing evoo.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment