Sunday, June 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Hair Oil for Natural Hair - Love Char

Hair Oil for Natural Hair - Love Char

As a woman, I never want my man to use anything else! This scent is PHENOMENAL! My man loves it as well, says it makes his hair soft and manageable.

I absolutely love using this oil on my type 4 natural hair. It's also a great oil to use during protective styling. I'm using it with my faux locs and I am constantly getting complemented on how nice my hair smells! Great product. Definitely purchasing again

I love this product. I use it when rocking bone straight hair styles. It leaves my hair soft and moisturized without that greasy feel. It smells great and a little goes a long way. Great value for the price.

This oil smells amazing.. I love that these products are natural. Not big on chemicals and processed ingredients

I bought the face soap, sugar scrub and moisturizer and let me tell you..! I never write reviews but my skin is super smooth. I have issues with dry skin and this has helped me so much in just a couple weeks of using them. My face seems to be clearing up too. I wear a lot of makeup everyday because I love a beatface but It takes a toll on my skin. This is my new fav!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% NATURAL: Ramify your hair to produce at its fullest potential by feeding it the proper nourishment to make your hair pop and grow! Paraben and Sulfate Free!
  • HEALTHIER HAIR: Perfect for maintenance. Increase the longevity, styling and health of your hair by reducing washes. Washing your hair can be a task in itself, with our amazing hair oil treatment, a simple appliance will eliminate order and restore hair health to a brilliant shine.
  • 8oz HAIR OIL DESIGNED FOR NATURAL HAIR: Restore your hair by feeding it the proper nourishment that makes your hair pop and glow! Our specifically tailored formula for natural hair contains no paraben or sulfates. Help increase hair growth and add the perfect balance of shine that also fully moisturizes and hydrates dry or damaged hair between washes.
  • EASY TO APPLY: Our all natural & organic ingredients pour lightly and easily into your hands for a super easy appliance. Papaya orange and ylang ylang scent leaves your hair smelling and feeling fresh without the greasy texture.
  • SCENT: Lightly sweet, delicate fragrance of ylang ylang and papaya orange

Description

LOVE CHAR. WHERE NATURAL MEETS REFINED

WHY CHOOSE LOVE CHAR HAIR OIL?

All of Love Char products are proudly hand-made and crafted on a local farm in the hills of Alabama by women, for women. We only use the best natural and organic ingredients for your skin & hair and have over two decades of experience in hand making products from scratch to prove it. Effective and proficient, where luxury meets refined.

Paraben Free
Sulfate Free
Gluten Free
Organic
Vegan
Kosher
100% Halal

INGREDIENTS:
Jojoba Oil
Argan Oil
Safflower Seed Oil
Virgin Sunflower Seed Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Vitamins A & E
Fragrance (Naturally Derived)
Essential Oil Blends

DIRECTIONS

Apply nickel size amount to hand
Scoop with fingertips
Massage gently into scalp
Work oil to tips of hair
Do not over apply



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment