
Recently, I used up the rest of my favorite hair oil from this company. I went to order more and they were out of stock, HOWEVER, I randomly scrolled to this oil and was pleasantly surprised. It's super light weight and smells just as amazing as the other oil. The dropper is super convenient. With this being a hair booster, I thought the smell was going to be one of those strong scents that I could only use when I'm not around people, but I was wrong. This stuff smells amazing and I get just as many compliments about this oil as I do with the other oil. I am currently using this along with the Growth Nutriment, I can't wait to share my results using these two products. Definitely check this product out!
This oil was very nice. The smell was nice I recommend.

Feature Product
- PARABEN AND SULFATE FREE: No parabens or sulfates. Designed for stunted hair growth. Reverse unhealthy, damaged, slow growing hair naturally and organically with a product you can trust.
- MADE FOR ALL GENDERS: Packed with pure organic and essential oils with claims to make your hair grow exponentially.
- 100% NATURAL GROWTH: Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher, 100% Halal. Ramify your hair to produce at its fullest potential by feeding it the proper nourishment to make your hair pop and grow! Paraben and Sulfate Free!
- 3oz HAIR ACCELERATOR: Encourage faster hair growth and thickness and a healthier scalp with our complex blend of pure organic and essential oils imported directly from India.
Description
LOVE CHAR: WHEN NATURAL MEETS REFINED
WHY CHOOSE LOVE CHAR HAIR ACCLERATOR?
Honestly. Because it works. Don't take our word for it either, listen to our customers. Head chearleader for Orlando Magic is absolutely in love with our growth line. Her growth is insane! Month in and month out her increases have been crazy and she claims we are the first product to ever work for her hair!
INGREDIENTS:
Jojoba Oil
Argan Oil
Brahmi Oil
Bhrignraj Oil
Amla Oil
Tea Tree Oil
Lavender Oil
Thyme Oil
Cedarwood Oil
Spikenard Oil
Other Essential Oils
DIRECTIONS:
Squeeze rubber top until dropper is 1/2-3/4 full depending on volume of hair.
Place dropper on the scalp.
Squeeze and spread drops evenly throughout scalp.
Massage oil into scalp and roots of hair with fingertips.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment