
Mixes well with essential oils, but is oily and moisturizing so takes a bit to soak in if you are putting it on your hands or body. I like using it in a foot bath mixed with oils and warm water because it feels really moisturizing. Don't like it as much in a spray bottle with essential oils that I use in yoga class or at home or work because I have to rub my hands for a while until it soaks in. Different than other oils like my vegetable oil in that way.
I use this to mix with my essential oils. I also used this product on my hands that were really irritated from exposure to Jasmine essential oil. It really helped to ease the discomfort and clear up the irritation. I definitely would recommend this oil.
I've been adding this to my electric diffuser trays with a few drops of oil. Works great for diffusing the scent throughout my room.
Excellent stuff. I normally can't tolerate oil nor lotions on my skin because they make me feel clammy and suffocated, but I find this product light enough to put on both skin and hair without weighing anything down or without being too oily or gummy. Even better is that it is odorless, because I don't like my hair/skin smelling like coconut oil. And a little bit goes a long way. I will be ordering this for years to come!
It's simple coconut oil! I bought it to use as a binder for pressing my own eyeshadows, and I use it to remove my eye makeup too! Use as hair conditioner, in scrubs, in face masks, lotions...the list goes on.

Feature Product
- Botanical Name: Cocoas Nucifera
- Extraction Method: Expression/Separation
- Plant Part: Fruit
- 100% Pure Coconut Oil - Our coconut oil is unscented, undiluted with no added ingredients. Tested for purity with every batch, food grade and safe for all skin types. Used for cosmetic preparations - Massage therapy - Great for diluting essential oils
- Other Plant Guru Carrier Oils Available - Sweet Almond, Aloe Vera, Apricot, Argan, Avocado, Fractionated Coconut, Grapeseed, Hemp Seed, Jojoba, Olive, Rosehip, Sunflower.
Description
Botanical Name: Cocoas Nucifera
Extraction Method: Expression/Separation
Plant Part: Fruit
Our Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a clear and odorless oil made up primarily of medium-chain triglycerides, also known as MCT in the industry. Fractionated Coconut Oil is highly stable for use in creams and lotions, and many other cosmetic preparations for skin and hair. Its ability to transport essential oils and actives makes it an oil of choice among medical practitioners and massage therapists as it produces a barrier on the skin, but will not clog pores. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth and non-greasy, unlike other vegetable carrier oils. Fractionated Coconut Oil is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain. Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used to help minimize sensitive skin reactions to essential oils by applying directly to affected area. For topical use only.
Awesome carrier oil for essential oils. Feels great on my skin and it soaks right it. My skin is sensitive so I can't use straight essential oils, so this deletes them slightly depending on how much you mix with the essential oil.
I use this product to dilute essential oils for aromatherapy
Really great product. It goes on nicely and is easy to spread. Odorless.
I have used this product before and the quality is great. The aroma is not overpowering like others that I have used nor is it overly priced. I would buy again
Perfect for essential oil mixing!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment