Sunday, June 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Edens Garden Pine 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested

Edens Garden Pine 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested

This is the pine scent I was looking for! Not too strong and not a fake smell like most pine. Happy it's a quality item that makes the Christmas tree smell as if it's a real one! Will buy again and again

I am absolutely in LOVE with Edens Garden EO. I started as a YL customer but just couldn't swallow the prices anymore! I read up on these oils for more than a week before purchasing. I also wrote an e-mail to the company and basically asked them to sell me on their oils and why I should choose them over the other companies out there. I was EXTREMELY satisfied and put at ease by their response and information. These are 100% pure oils folks.. First distillation, non GMO, Organic and Affordable!
The main difference between them and YL? 1) They don't own their own crops, they purchase from other growers. The plants they use are native to where they are grown and the growers they purchase from are still checked often for quality control and to ensure they are getting organic product. 2) Because they only sell direct through their website or from Amazon (no pyramid scheme) They are able to sell the oils at cost without bumping the prices to pay for additional salesmen etc.. basically, they have a lot fewer "hands to feed" than YL which makes them much more affordable.
I am not bashing YL oils at all, they sell some high quality stuff! Like I said, my pocket book just couldn't handle it anymore. Now through Edens Garden, I get the same quality oil, but I can buy 3 for the price of 1 YL oil.
All this information is on the EG website.. they are quick to respond to any questions and are very transparent. Don't like the oil? they have a no questions asked, money back guarantee within 30 days.
A lot of people on here complain about some of the oils smelling bad?? I'm sorry.. but some of these oils are specifically for function, not necessarily fragrance. They aren't all going to smell like nectar from heaven. (and they aren't going to smell the same to everyone.. my mom thinks my rosewood oil smells like pepper, but I personally LOVE the fragrance.) it just depends on the kind of plant you're extracting the oil from. Hardly a reason to discredit the company. I now have almost 20 of their oils and have loved every one of them! Can't wait to buy more.

It is a true Pine smell. Does not take very much and the smell last for a long time. I use mine in my bleach water to cover bleach smell and it works and days later still smells!

The scent of this essential oil is amazing and extremely potent. (in a good way) Compared to other companies selling essential oils, the price point is high for the size of this bottle (which is why I deducted a star). That being said, the scent lasts a long time and does not fade away. It would be perfect for scenting a candle or diffuser to scent up a room. The lid on the bottle has a built-in dropper so you don't have to worry about spilling too much oil, or purchasing a dropper separately.

My husband and I used this oil to test out his company's mustache wax and beard balm products (uncutstandards dot com) and we were very pleased with the outcome. For the amount of volume of orders we produce, we just can't keep paying this high price for the small size of the bottle and therefore changed the product formula. I wouldn't recommend this for someone else with a soap / candle / beauty product business because it will eat at your margins. I DO recommend this for personal use, however, like in a bath, aroma diffuser or candle - as mentioned before.

Great smell, high price. You decide!

Excellent oil, smells like real woods and not artificial like some other pine oils I used to have. This one here is a real winner. Makes your home smell like the outdoors.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pine is a majestic timeout from technology and stress. Fresh and earthy notes dance together to create a woodsy aroma that guides your path to calm.
  • Pine is acclaimed for more than its invigorating aroma. Mental clarity and sharper problem solving are but two benefits this essential oil can offer, stimulating your senses during the mid-afternoon dip. Enjoy Pine in a relaxing bath, or keep some in your inhaler for an at-the-ready refresh.
  • Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
  • As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil's therapeutic value and purity.
  • Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!

Description

Spending time away from technology and busy schedules to find peace in nature is so amazingly transformative. Very few essential oils offer a majestic forest fragrance like Pine. With its earthy and fresh aroma, Pine invigorates the respiratory system and can help remedy asthma, coughs and colds. Many menÌs fragrances include layers of Pine to create an alluringly woodsy aroma. Because it stimulates the senses, Pine can be used to bring mental clarify and sharpen thinking. There are many varieties of Pine grown throughout Europe, Russia and Austria, the most common being P. Sylvestris. The needles, branches and cones are all put through a steam distillation method. BOTANICAL NAME: Pinus sylvestris ORIGIN: Bulgaria EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Needles NOTE: Top FAMILY: Pinaceae SYNONYM: Scotch Pine, Scots Pine BLENDS WELL WITH: Myrrh, and other resins AROMA: Woodsy, earthy, terpenic, and fresh CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines Ò no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 2 Years



Smells just like a Christmas Tree. I put it in my diffuser when I want the house to smell nice.

Edens Garden oils, as a rule, are excellent. I like them better than Aura Cacia, and they are significantly more economical, since you're not paying for branding. This company deserves your business if you are into Aromatherapy, fragrance blending, soap making etc. you will not be disappointed.

super love it

I've gotten one of their kits in the past and a couple of recent projects have called for some oils that were not in the kit I have. So I was able to get this individual pine scent very strong fresh scent high quality oil. smelled very fresh and masculine.

I Love the scent of Pine and this Essential Oil is just perfect the only way i can describe this is that it's like bringing the outside into my Home.The scent last along time in my plug in scent ball.I plan to order more.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment