
I’ve been a customer of Detroit Grooming Co ever since I started to grow a full beard a year ago and I can tell you without question this is of the finest quality beard balms/butter that you can buy. I’ve tried others and some do pretty good but they really dont hold a candle to this product. This is the first time I’ve tried the “Leland” scent and it’s immediately my favorite. This stuff will make your beard smooth, soft, hydrated, shiny, and smells terrific. I get compliments constantly and people stare at how healthy it looks
I ordered the 2oz version as a Christmas gift, and he just recently reached the bottom, and is almost finished with it. So, it lasted him close to three months, which in my opinion, is great. His beard is about collarbone length, slightly longer. Anyway, we cannot praise this stuff enough! It definitely keeps his beard moisturized, soft, and smells delicious. I'll probably order a different scent next time, just purely out of curiosity, but yeah, in my female opinion, this is the best beard product out there, and that's coming from someone that's read a ton of reviews, purchased every single other beard care product for him, and that loves smelly-good things, haha.
Every Detroit Grooming product I have ever tried has been legit. This is easily my fav scent they have for butters. Imulsifies very easily. Smells great. Works even better. I always put a butter, usually this one, in before bed, and it really does make it easier to comb out my long beard in the AM. Ever since I started using DG Butters, my beard has felt a lot softer and healthier.
Nice smell, Light to medium hold, another fantastic Detroit product
smells great and feels good.

Feature Product
- Mango-Lime Scent
- Conditions the skin
- Conditions your beard
Description
Scented with Mango & Lime Not a fan of a liquid oil and want something a bit more solid? Want to control some of the stray hairs that are on walkabout on your face? Do you love the way coconut oil and shea butter make your beard look and feel? Well, you're a bit high-maintenance! But that's where DGC Beard Butter comes in! We'll take care of all your needs, right here, in this 4 oz. jar!
Great for beard and even mine wife using it for hair......
Great beard product. Great company. Will shop again. Solid smell and great conditioner.
Excellent product! Works great for my unruly beard and the scent is one of a kind.
I am new to the beard game, as this is my first beard I am truly trying to grow out, so the process of finding quality products to help moisturizer and tame it has been a fun and new one.
After using a few different companies beard balms, I came across these butters. I ordered a 6 .5 oz sample pack on their website of each scent, and WOW, these are incredible.
Unlike the balms, these melt in your hands immediately and is so easy to smear into your beard and moisturize down to the skin.
My beard is so much softer since using this, and the scents are so good, the fruit ones being my favorite(the cherry tobacco is amazing as well).
I typically use this at night, and oil/balm during the day and that process has helped my beard come in nice.
Perfect! You always worry about fragrance when shopping for products like this online. Don't need to worry with this one. My wife, with a very sensitive nose, loves this. Not too strong and not too citrusy. As for the butter's ability to do its job - great. I got this originally because it was cost effective (being a 4 oz container), and turns out this will last me a long, long time. It does not take much to coat my beard and hold it in place.
Pro: It does everything I expect. No need to look at other products - this is the one I will keep going back to.
Con: None.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment