Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Coconut Beard Oil

Coconut Beard Oil

This balm is awesome. I know it is a beard balm but you can use it on any hairstyle also. I initially bought this balm to use on my beard and it kept my beard looking and smelling great. I ended up cutting my beard and had some balm leftover so I started using it on my twist. The result were the same as in my beard. I have a low haircut now and am still happily using the balm.

I have been using this for almost a year. So glad they are available on Amazon.

I highly recommend the oil and balm to everyone with facial hair.

Awesome product. Best bang for your buck out there.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hints of a Jamaican breeze

Description

Our oils contain a blend of premium scented essential oils, partnered with Sweet Almond Oil, jojoba, Vitamin E, Virgin Argan Oil, Grapeseed, Black Castor, and Avocado Oil (just to name a few) that play a vital role in maintain a healthy beard!



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment