Thursday, June 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

BRAVE Scottish Beard Oil - A Premium Beard Oil Recipe that Smoothes, Nourishes and Thickens Beard with a Light Fresh Long Lasting Kiss-Worthy Scent.100% Natural Oils, Vegan &Cruelty Free - Made in UK!

BRAVE Scottish Beard Oil - A Premium Beard Oil Recipe that Smoothes, Nourishes and Thickens Beard with a Light Fresh Long Lasting Kiss-Worthy Scent.100% Natural Oils, Vegan &Cruelty Free - Made in UK!

I bought this beard oil for my husband to try. We both enjoyed the scent of the oil, it wasn’t too strong and smelled great. His beard also feels nicer than before, it’s softer. He struggled with how to apply the oil at first as it would absorb into his hands before he could apply it. After a couple of uses he got the hang of it and enjoys this product.

I have sensitive skin and generally my husbands beard oil makes me break out but this stuff is so gentle and safe on my skin. Then my husband went and shaved his beard off so I decided to give it a try in my hair. I mean I use argon oil so why not this. A little bit goes a long way but it makes my hair so silky.

A good value for the money! The oil smells very good and softens my husband’s beard. He didn’t prefer the smell to a different oil he has, but I personally liked it better. It’s a good size container it only takes one squirt. Overall, it’s a very good product!

LOVE this the smell is nice and leaves his beard smelling great and shiny! It has Condition his beard making it softer and not so course!

Smells great and makes beards super soft and shiny. It smells good but it overpowering. I like that it’s cruelty free and vegan. The bottle is cute too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LIGHT FRESH LONG LASTING SCENT - Keeping Your Beard Feeling Fresh, Clean and Kissable all Day!
  • NOURISHES AND PROMOTES A THICK FULL BEARD - The Brave Beard Oil Blend has Premium Natural Oils Known for Encouraging Hair Growth while Conditioning at the Same Time
  • STOPS ITCHING AND MOISTURIZES THE SKIN AT THE SAME TIME - Controls Itching and is Great for Moisturising the Skin
  • PREMIUM NATURAL OILS BLENDED IN UK - 100% Premium Natural Oils, no Synthetic Ingredients, Not Tested on Animals & Vegan Friendly

Description



My husband asked me to get him some beard oil and the one we bought previously was out of stock so I picked this one up. He Loves it. He said it smells nice and though it’s an oil, doesn’t leave any weird til it cost on the hair like other brands have. It softens the bristly beard hair and keeps him smelling nice. It also helps keep it easy to comb (it’s fairly long) and, as a truck driver, it stands up to all kinds of crazy heat without breaking down or separating. We will definitely be buying this again!

My husband and I LOVE this product! He loves that it's easy to dispense the right amount, tames his beard, and has a nice smell. I personally love how it makes his beard feel! It feels great right upon application, but the hair also feels better and softer with each use. It's the perfect size to take up little drawer space or to pack for a trip.

This oil has a very soft, pleasant smell. It leaves my sweetheart's beard a bit darker, shiny enough to catch the light as he speaks or moves around, keeps it in place (I'd guess it's about a medium hold), but still leaves it soft to the touch. It lasted all day long and through the night until he showered in the morning.

As a woman, I have no idea what the stuff is actually supposed to do, but my husband is all about these beard things and fancy stuff for his beard and whatnot. He really loves it so I guess it's a win! I think it smells good.

This product deserves 5+ stars... We've tried everything from oils purchased from the barber to a beard and mustache boutique in Florida. This is hands down the best! Pleasant smell and no disgusting after taste when I kiss him. Definitely buying again!

Black and white photo is with a previous oil... The color photo is after a few weeks on using Scottish oil!!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment