Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bundle - Pantene Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

Bundle - Pantene Truly Relaxed Intense Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Set

I'm black. I have thick but relaxed hair that dries easily. My friend, via her hairdresser, recommended this product. I love it. Its Moisturizing, gives my hair a silky healthy shine but not too greasy texture. Love it.

Can't go wrong with the Pantene brand. This is a great product for African American hair.

It leaves my hair looking healthier it helps to keep my hair moisturized weightless and shiny I get a lot of compliments on my hair

Love this shampoo smells great

Love this product. Leaves my hair so soft and moisturized.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Formula with Moisturizing oils
  • Helps prevent tangling and split ends for manageable hair
  • Gentle enough for chemically-relaxed or natural African-American hair
  • Long lasting results Guaranteed*
  • Helps women of color achieve a healthy shine

Description

Helps moisturize and relax the natural hair for women of color and gives a radiant, healthy shine to the hair.



Good shampoo but not worth the price for being Pantene.

I love the way it feels on my hair. The only product close to dark and lovely's healthy gloss.

What a very nice product. Thank You.

good price for the bundle

Great product for my hair texture. Medium coarse hair waver.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment