
I have been using this EXCELLENT pre-shave oil for over a year and I love it. It last me over six months with shaving a minimum of four times a week. I easily nick my face a couple of times each shave with a DE razor before I starting using this product. Since then, I've hardly had any nicks. Before this I used a product that was more like vegetable oil. Although it was helpful, it was a disgusting in texture and smell. There was a guy (I don't remember his name) that kept saying to try this product in a discussion about pre-shave oils. The conversation continued almost ignoring this guy. I wish I could remember his name because I would thank him for recommending American Crew. It has a pleasant feel and smell and it almost makes shaving a pleasurable experience (I hate shaving). I purchased my last bottle back in September 2017 and I still have quite a bit left! I gave the vegetable oil to my nephew and he only used it a few time before setting it aside in the cabinet. If it were possible I would give this product ten stars!
Best thing I've found so far to shave with on my sensitive skin, far less breakouts so long as I do it right and don't rush. I usually take a warm shower first and use a trimmer immediately after followed by a razor to finish. I'm sure other oils would work similarly well but this is the only one I've tried and despite it's small size, 1 has lasted me for 7 months now and still some left. I shave 2-3 times a week.
I've been using this for about two years now and it's great. It makes a *huge* difference when shaving, I get far less nicks and razor burn then without it.
I have learned two things the hard way though:
1) It is much more effective when your face is wet (I started shaving in the shower for this reason)
2) If you shake it, it has a tendency for a little bit to fly out... and it burns when it gets in your eyes. Always open and close it with the hinge facing you so if it does spit, it goes in the opposite direction
This is my second order. I've always been a fan or a good pre-shave oil and this product is the most exceptional to date. It not only goes on smooth and clean but also warms up in my hands during application. Some times I just it under shave cream and at times, I just shave with just the oil. I don't think I will go back to using any of the other oils I used prior to American Crew. Great product at an extremely low price compared to oils that cost twice as much.
This may not be as "all natural" as the shaving oil from Pacific Shaving, but I don't care. This stuff works great, and is the only thing I need to shave. I don't bother putting shave cream over the top of it, it is simpler to just use a few drops of this oil on each side of my face. I have very sensitive skin, and when this is combined with a 3 blade safety razor, I get a perfect shave. This stuff also rocks for travel. One bottle in my travel kit will last for years.

Feature Product
- Bundle 2 Items : AMERICAN CREW Ultra Gliding Shave Oil, 1.7 Oz (Pack of 2)
- Helps soften beard hair and nourishes skin
- A must-have for anyone prone to razor bumps, ingrown hairs or skin irritation.
- Great for detail work to trim sideburns and goatees
Description
Bundle 2 Items : AMERICAN CREW Ultra Gliding Shave Oil, 1.7 Oz (Pack of 2) : Concentrated irritation prevention.Non-greasy solution cushions skin for a close, effortless shave. Eucalyptus and clove are just some of the beneficial oils that counter nicks, razor bumps, and ingrown hairs. Application: Wet face with warm water. Massage oil into beard and shave as usual.
Put this pre shave with hot towel or in shower and make your shave closer with less irritation. To make it last longer u can also mix it with vitamin E oil. This is least expensive, best quality one on market. Use it as a Barber on clients. Good stuff!
I use this shave oil with a Schick Quattro razor. Whether it's been 24 only hours or close to a week since the last shave, this stuff is great at preventing nicks and provides a very close, smooth shave
I love this stuff. I use it with my safety razor and it helps me to see what I am shaving since its a clear good smelling oil. I just use hot water to make it glide a little more and it is good to go.
This is YOUR Shave oil. Price is perfect, good volume for enough over a month of shaving. Nice "warming" quality when rubbed ion hand before applying to face. Good stuff.
Before I tried this, I thought shaving oils were a gimmick. Wrong. Use this on areas of irritation/red spots before lathering up. It will definitely help reduce or even eliminate bumps/irritation. Excellent product.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment