Monday, June 3, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bossman Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner to Grow, Thicken, Moisturize and Protect Your Beard (Naked)

Bossman Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner to Grow, Thicken, Moisturize and Protect Your Beard (Naked)

I've been trying to find a new beard conditioner for a while. All the others I've tried leave my beard feeling wirey and tough to comb down. This stuff left my beard soft and combable - exactly what I was looking for. And it is unscented, so it doesn't compete with my cologne. I love it.

What can I really say about this naked beard conditioner except its great!! It softens the beard and in my opinion is just as good as the other 4! The days I dont dont go out or I'm just relaxing at the house I'll use my bossman naked conditioner.Afterwards I use the bossman naked beard balm. I'm very pleased with this stuff,works very well!!!

Works well will buy again, it left my beard soft and easy to comb through.

I have only used this for a few days and my beard already seems to lay straighter and looks fuller. Not having any scent means you can use any beard oil jelly you want.

This stuff WORKS, makes your beard soft and not all crunchy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GROW YOUR BEARD QUICKER, FULLER, AND TAMER - Carefully chosen natural oils moisturize the beard, facial hair follicles and pores to stimulate beard growth and thickness for a refined, polished and seductive look. Helps your beard grow faster and thicker.
  • TARGET THE PORES, NOT JUST THE HAIR - Most products, like balm, only target the hair itself and do not focus on the most important part of your beard: the hair follicles and pores. Bossman Brands' Fortify Conditioner cream contains moisturizers and natural oils that target the beard at its source to create a healthier base which in turn creates a fuller and more mature looking beard.
  • POWERFUL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - These powerful results come from the active nourishing ingredients such as Mango Butter, Betaine, Avocado Oil, Aloe Leaf, Jojoba Esters, Argan Oil......AND MORE!
  • NAKED SCENT - NO essential oil fragrance added. Perfect for hunting season or if you don't want to clash with your cologne.
  • MADE IN THE USA, NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS, Bossman Fortify Beard Softener Conditioner is ready to become a staple in your beard grooming routine.

Description

Bossman Fortify Intense Conditioner is everything you need to strengthen, repair and replenish your beard from the toughest day to day activities. The first of it kind to utilize Betaine, a highly effective beet extract, combined with mango butter to provide the healthiest beard possible.

100% Money Back Guarantee - if you're unsatisfied in any way, we'll send you a replacement or full refund. No returns required.



No scent and works really well.

I wanted a beard conditioner that was fragrance free so I decided to try this conditioner for my beard. Previously I only used shampoo on my beard, but using this conditioner really made my beard feel softer, smoother, and a little easier to control with my hair drier. I only apply it every three days. If you are looking for beard conditioner, then I would give this a try.

I love the fact it said it was unscented and it was

Great feel to my beard. I definitely recommend using this guys stuff

Just as great as their other products.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment