Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beardiful Beard Growth and Repair Oil Thickens Beard and Helps to Regrows Patchy or Thin Spots - All Natural with Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil & Coconut Oil

Beardiful Beard Growth and Repair Oil Thickens Beard and Helps to Regrows Patchy or Thin Spots - All Natural with Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil & Coconut Oil

The cons: The printing on the bottle is so low quality that the using instructions are not even readable. There is no information anywhere on how to use the product.

Smell and texture: The odor is not bad at all. It smells like some kind of spa aromatizer. After a while of being applied it starts to smell like "iron" so it might not be pleasant for everyone. The texture is like olive oil.

Results: I bought this to try to cover a patch in my beard. I started to use it completely shaved (with electric shaver). I aplied it daily only on the patch during 3 months aprox. The patch has not been covered totally but i have seen it's been filling at a very slow rate. Check the pictures which were taken with 3 weeks of difference aprox with daily or 3 days of shaving interval. On the last picture my beard was growing for aprox 2 to 3 weeks.

Wow! I’m so happy with the results. I had a small patch in my beard and after using this product everyday for 2+ weeks. I can see the hair growing and am pleased with the outcome. Something that worked for me is to exfoliate the area before applying the serum, but see what works for you. Btw, the product smells nice, I know the description said otherwise. Thanks for reading my review!

Just got the beard oil in about a week ago, so it is too early to tell if it is truly working yet. It may be my imagination, but I think it is...my one comment, rather than complaint, would be to recommend to the maker that a misting nozzle be put onto the container for easier distribution. Right now it squirts a stream like a WD40 can. A mist would be easier to work in, that or a lotion base. Anyways, I'll keep at it. As an aside, others found the smell off-putting, but I describe it as astringent and slightly medicinal. IMHO, not really offensive, but to each their own. I will revisit my review and make any changes necessary in a month, but for now it seems to be working as described.

I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day since he would always talk about wanting to grow his patchy beard out. He's used it since the day he got it and you can definitely tell a major difference! His beard is becoming thick and the patches are going away! I would recommend this product for sure!

I purchased this item for my boyfriend. It doesn't really have a smell to it. It works well and we will be purchasing this again in the future.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stimulates Beard Hair Growth & Fills In Patchy Spots
  • Hydrates & Conditions Beard Hair
  • Softens Dry Brittle Beard
  • Conditions Beard for More Manageability
  • 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 100% Risk Free

Description

Beardiful Beard Conditioning Growth Oil is an all-natural beard growth oil that helps to nourish & condition both the skin and hair, resulting in thick, accelerated beard hair growth using our special blend of oils. It accelerates the growth of beard, repairs damaged or bald spots and thickens beard while clearing hair bumps.



to early to tell. just started growing beard 3 wks ago

I haven't been using it that log but so far so good, it has a great smell to it and seems like it's thickening my hair. So far I would definitely recommend this product. I'll give an update once i've seen some progress.

Excellent Product!! After 2 weeks of using this product I can see hair growth on my patchy spots on my beard!!! Definitely Recommend to anyone.

Very good

The product arrived on time actually before expected date. It’s been three days since i have used it, i like the smell.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment