Saturday, June 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Muscle Beard Growth Oil - Made in USA - Natural Unscented Organic with Biotin Jojoba, Hemp and Castor Leave in Conditioner Softener Grooming Facial Hair Fuller & Thicker Beard for Men 1 oz

Beard Muscle Beard Growth Oil - Made in USA - Natural Unscented Organic with Biotin Jojoba, Hemp and Castor Leave in Conditioner Softener Grooming Facial Hair Fuller & Thicker Beard for Men 1 oz

Made my husband’s beard so much softer. The smell is clean and nice as well. Makes his beard look cleaner and more manageable.

I bought this beard growth oil for my husband because I hated how messy it was looking and how rough it was feeling. This oil has completely changed his beard, I love how soft it is now and it looks great.

I purchased this beard growth oil for my father because he started growing out his beard and he is so happy with it. He said he uses it every single day and his beard feels and looks so much healthier now.

This beard oil makes my beard so soft and looking much nicer. I've gotten many comments about how healthy it looks and everyone asks what I've been doing differently. I have been really loving using this!

My husband absolutely loves the smell of this beard oil! He said it makes his beard smooth and doesn't itch lol!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% ALL Natural Beard Growth Oil, Contains Jojoba Oil, hemp Oil castor Oil And Biotin. No additives or Added Scents All vegan, has not been tested on animals
  • PREMIUM QUALITY - keep your beard looking groomed and healthy with our high quality "Beard Muscle" oil
  • SUITABLE FOR ANY LENGTH AND TYPE OF BEARD - Softens your beard, reduce beard itch and create ideal conditions for beard restoration
  • Apply 2-3 drops and work into it from root to tip and let absorb - leave on overnight or minimum 30 minutes before shower
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - if not satisfied for any reason what so ever, please contact us and we will make it right!

Description

Beard Muscle are proud to introduce you with our top premium beard oil.
Our Oil is made in USA and is good for all skin types.
It contains with all the best ingredients to keep your beard looking groomed and healthy.
Ingredients:

Jojoba Oil: Skin & Hair Healer and Moisturizer
Hemp Oil: highly nutritious, keep the skin healthy
Castor Oil: multi-purpose vegetable oil used to moisturize the skin and more
Biotin: B-vitamin important for the health of your hair, skin

Features:
* Unscented
* 100% all Natural and vegan friendly
* Softens, Smooths the beard
*NO ITCHING



I do not have a photo of the oil because my fiance keeps it with him. He seems to really like it. The bottle is small yet big and from what I could tell no scent.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment